What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Thompson sadly, RIP

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I only saw him about a year ago maybe 2
He was running the kitchen at woollooware golf club.
He looked great... slimmed down heaps.

Never forget the game against the stains where the boys game him the last conversion.

Terrible news.

His first game against us. He scored a try too. Disgraceful what was done to him north of the bridge. I cheered fkn hard for Thommo that day. And every other day.

Glad you blokes got to see his value for a while.

One of my favorites. RIP Thommo.

Quigs

Immortal
Rest In Peace Thommo. When the Stains did the dirty on you and we picked you up I thought you would just go around to collect your payslip.

You proved me wrong and I was very happy to accept that. Infact you always put in when you pulled on a jersey. Either ours or the Stains.

RIP

Card Shark

Immortal
His first game against us. He scored a try too. Disgraceful what was done to him north of the bridge. I cheered fkn hard for Thommo that day. And every other day.

Glad you blokes got to see his value for a while.

One of my favorites. RIP Thommo.

Died a Shark, where he was loved.

Tragic circumstances.

RIP Thommo

shadowboxer

First Grade
RIP Thommo
Tough day all round
As mentioned,I have a fond memory of that first game he had for us against Saints. All week the media had been talking it up.
Game day a buzz. Then early in first half looking east on the west hill, he goes in pretty sure under the post, gets up grinning like a kid and gives the thumbs up or finger pistol - that’s how I would like most to remember him. Legend fella in whatever jersey.
RIP

Latest posts