What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance tompson - boxer?

Wicks

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Yeah last I heard (read) Mundine had even switched his RL allegiances to The Sharks in support of Thommo.

Mundine signed on with Souths as a [SIZE=-1]Indigenous Liaison Officer His cousin signed with the Dragons for four years
[/SIZE]

Quigs

Immortal
Could be nearly as big as the time Ray Corcoran shaped up to Brian James of Souths... earth shattering that was, I felt endeavour oval shakin'

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
Well Thomo fought the equivalent to a railway sleeper.

Quite a different fight but he got up by TKO in a couple of rounds.

At first i thought the Kiwi might eat him - but Thomo's unorthodox style got him there with some solid shots.

The Kiwi had a good chin IMO, and in the first round may have been headed the other way.

Thomo wont be granted another fight by sticks on Mundines next under card in 4 months time, let alone the big one to come which should be a good fight whether they sanction it to be with Lacy # 2, or Soloman # 3.

Quigs

Immortal
Onya Thommo,

(psssts was it Thommo the league player or Thommo the forummer..)

Anyhow the other bloke is consistant. His record now stands at 2 - 13 I believe. He is not trained by George Roper is he?

George would of told him to go out in the first round and lead with his head.

After getting hit a few dozen times, George would of probably told him to lead with his head again - it's a fight plan.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
Quigs said:
Anyhow the other bloke is consistant. His record now stands at 2 - 13 I believe.

Yeah, exactly Quigs - hence my reference to him as a railway sleeper.

Pretty ordinary stuff - but whatever keeps Thomo fired up i guess.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Paid my forty bucks to watch it on box office. I figured if I went to the club I would end up spending a lot more on piss and pokies. Reckon I saved myself a bomb.

spider

Coach
gunnamatta bay said:
Paid my forty bucks to watch it on box office. I figured if I went to the club I would end up spending a lot more on piss and pokies. Reckon I saved myself a bomb.

What did you think of Mundine's entrance to the ring Gunna?

Certainly different.

Quigs

Immortal
who was his choreographer.

p-faasolo.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts