What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Man Standing.

Rich102

Staff member
Welcome back cold roses, Ozbash, captain warrior, PenroseII,One Warrior, Skinner, Dogs of War, Scott, Wheeled Warrior, Abdullah,Aragorn

Same again this week. One winner from:

Broncos vs Tits
Souths vs Wests
Dragons vs Eels
Panthers vs Warriors
Cows vs Roosters
Sharks vs Raiders
Knights vs Dogs
Storm vs Manly

Dogs Of War

Coach
Souths. THough given this is one sided, why include it? You didn't have the Panthers v Storm match last week and the Panthers got up, but at least the Panthers had a pulse, something you wouldn't say about the Tigers.

Rich102

Staff member
Round 11.

Welcome back cold roses, Ozbash, captain warrior, PenroseII,One Warrior, Skinner, Dogs of War, Scott, Wheeled Warrior, Abdullah,Aragorn

We didn't lose anybody last round, so this week we reduce the games.

Dogs vs Broncos
Dragons vs Panthers
Roosters vs Storm

Pick a winner.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Oh. I don't want to tip against the Dogs even though that looks like the best game to choose.

I think I will take the Roosters given the Storm only has 5 days to prepare for it.

Abdullah

Juniors
Round 11.

We didn't lose anybody last round, so this week we reduce the games.

Dogs vs Broncos
Dragons vs Panthers
Roosters vs Storm

Pick a winner.

That is very difficult...maybe even too difficult for mr ozbash to survive... I will need to study this very carefully before making decision :crazy: