What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Team to beat the Dragons

rednut

Juniors
if i knew how to do the pictures id show the one with barrets face when he sees cayless running at him and make the caption, Barret :"MUMMY!!"

God-King Dean

Immortal
paulb88 said:
I'd like to know how you did those pictures immortal, becuase i'd do the same, only i'd show all the tries that Parramatta scored in the game :)
To think that the dragons could actually already be in second spot on the ladder, if only Barratt could control himself rather than throw the game :)

Sorry. I can't read that properly, as "My head still hurts"

hotsnow

Juniors
Someone should tell PJ that the saying christians live by - "turn the other cheek" - isn't literal. Maybe next time he won't back out of a confrontation, oh I mean out of a situation where players are targeting the poor widdle PJ.

And I'm sure Eels fans will go on about unfair targeting, as if it doesn't happen to anyone else. *cough*Barrett*cough*.

But my hope above all hopes is that the Parra fans keep up this cocky attitude.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Parra players targetting Barrett, & getting a hold of him?

Bah. That's like saying Karmichael could catch him 1 on 1

aids

Bench
the game was closer than the scores indicated.
after that fight, which was a huge turning point, saints lost direction.

this game will be a lot closer, excellent rugby league to be expected

Glen

Bench
ahaha I can't believe this argument has come up again. Dragons got smashed last time, end of story. They've got the chance to set the record straight if they're good enough. I can't wait, it'll be a huge game

drake

First Grade
I'm really loving the arrogance the New Roosters \ Parramatta supporters are displaying.

Don't forget guys, we tried Brian Smith, he would run 2nd in a loser contest...he can't win anything.

Parramatta has that Newtown smell.

PIG

Juniors
At least we still exist in our own identity.

St George Dragons are dead, Illawarra Steelers are dead- St George Illawarra haven't won anything.

drake

First Grade
PIG said:
At least we still exist in our own identity.

St George Dragons are dead, Illawarra Steelers are dead- St George Illawarra haven't won anything.
Where's that yawn emoticon? This will do :sleeper:

Latest posts