What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late changes for Friday

the_eel

Juniors
i used to be a fan of Peterson last year for effort alone.....but this year so far he has been ordinary! Having said that I'll support anyone who throws on the blue and gold and wish him all the best but geez i wish Inu or Hayne got the call up instead.

True EEL

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
FFS True Eel get some new material

Craig McLoughlin is funnier then you

i know it's not funny - it wasn't meant to be and i know i'll be doing anything but laughing if there are mass, unexpected and illogical changes to the team again in a matter of hours, just like there was last week

and i certainly won't be laughing if i see Morris packing in at hooker and Luke Burt feeding the scrum like last week either....it's total bollocks to run a team like that

Nickeel

Juniors
Any updates from the Stadium? Confirmation on who is in, who is out, Petersen rumour?

I'm about to head off to the ground via Sterlo's Sports Bar, need the latest!

Nick

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Just when you think Smithy's changed..

I wish Petersen left last year like he was supposed to. He's dead set hopeless, his crabbing makes Hancock look like Moi Moi. At least Burt kicks goals.

strider

Post Whore
oh for f**k sake quit your bloody whinging ..... deadset - just be frickin happy some good moves have been made and bloody look forward to the game and support whoever runs on

geeeeeeeeezzz :roll:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Should I hope they have a good time too? Maybe I should put on a pot of tea so me and my friends (one of every race in the world) can sit there and enjoy Petersen playing like a girl, all in harmony. We won't win a premiership, but that's ok, as long as Burt, Wagon and Vella are having a good time then that's all that matters.

strider

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:
Should I hope they have a good time too? Maybe I should put on a pot of tea so me and my friends (one of every race in the world) can sit there and enjoy Petersen playing like a girl, all in harmony. We won't win a premiership, but that's ok, as long as Burt, Wagon and Vella are having a good time then that's all that matters.

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

True EEL

Bench
come on now Parra Dude_Jay don't be realistic or rational and don't whatever you do criticize poor old Smithy......

and Strider, remind me agin which were the "good" moves that have been made?

harry

Juniors
It's now within an hour of kickoff so official team lists should be out. Can anyone confirm that officially Petersen will start for Burt? Any other changes? Grothe definitely playing?? Who will kick goals now - I guess Riddell and when he is off maybe PJ or Morris.

strider

Post Whore
True EEL said:
come on now Parra Dude_Jay don't be realistic or rational and don't whatever you do criticize poor old Smithy......

and Strider, remind me agin which were the "good" moves that have been made?

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
harry said:
It's now within an hour of kickoff so official team lists should be out. Can anyone confirm that officially Petersen will start for Burt? Any other changes? Grothe definitely playing?? Who will kick goals now - I guess Riddell and when he is off maybe PJ or Morris.

Delaney might be first choice kicker.