What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late mail vs Bunnies

Gronk

Staff member
SOUTH SYDNEY v PARRAMATTA at ANZ Stadium, tomorrow 7.35pm

PARRAMATTA have slight doubts over captain Nathan Cayless (infected shin), second rower Nathan Hindmarsh (toe) and lock Chad Robinson (back) _ although all three are expected to play. It remains to be seen if South Sydney match-winner Luke Capewell will fill his nominated position of fullback, where he struggled on Monday. Reserve Ben Lowe has also been named for North Sydney but David Kidwell has not. Souths have managed to win just two of their last 15 games against Parramatta, who are undefeated this year at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24002465-5001023,00.html

muznik

Juniors
This game reeks of the Storm game a few weeks ago.

If we win people will go " Yeah well its the Bunnies, you should of won by more"

If we lose people will be going "Ha Ha you lost to Soufs"

With a few guys carrying injuries I'm getting worried.

I hope we win & win well.
With a thorough display of pride & passion for the Blue & Gold !

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hope cayless and Hindy play.......Im doomed in the telegraph fantasy league if they dont :lol::sarcasm:

Nickeel

Juniors
Better to be deep than shallow...Keep the faith.

I agree entirely. At the moment it seems like if we lose tomorrow night the population of Parramatta and surrounding districts is going to halve overnight. Get some perspective, people!

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I agree entirely. At the moment it seems like if we lose tomorrow night the population of Parramatta and surrounding districts is going to halve overnight. Get some perspective, people!

Nick

and it will be just those positive peoples remaining! Love live the blindly positive amongst us!!!!

bartman

Immortal
Must win game if the team/club harbours real hopes of making the finals.

The momentum is there to be taken, and a win could kick start this back end of the season. A loss after the form shown in the past two games would be disatruous...

Hope the guys carrying injuries into the game pull through OK - with two defensive backrowers under a cloud, don't be surprised to see Lowrie instead of Weller on the bench as defensive cover should either of them need a break.

parra pete

Referee
There is plenty of football left in the competition. P L E N T Y..
Slash the wrists if the team does not make the top eight......It takes one win, just one win to turn a season around.
Does anyone on here really believe the side does not have the players capable of going on with the job?
Keep the faith.....It's a big game of chess following the fortunes of the Eels. One game and all will fall into place................:pray:

walker smith

Juniors
There is plenty of football left in the competition. P L E N T Y..
Slash the wrists if the team does not make the top eight......It takes one win, just one win to turn a season around.
Does anyone on here really believe the side does not have the players capable of going on with the job?
Keep the faith.....It's a big game of chess following the fortunes of the Eels. One game and all will fall into place................:pray:

We certainly have the players to make the 8 and "acquit" ourselves well....as usual....but we are a couple of hard forwards (one front rower, maybe two) short of being a genuine chance at winning the comp.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Seriously? "Blindly positive" is to be lauded? No wonder we are a joke with fairy-land supporters....

so f**king what??? people can choose how they support their club the way they want to, infact it's supporters like Jess that make this club tick, unlike turds like yourself who pick and choose when to support the club..

funny thing is WS, if all of us were like you, we'd sure as hell would be supporting a team out od CUA stadium by now.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Seriously? "Blindly positive" is to be lauded? No wonder we are a joke with fairy-land supporters....

i may be a joke, but at least im a joke who avoids falling into deep depression after each and every loss:lol:

Latest posts