What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail......Welcome Back Noddy

Since 73

First Grade
I reckon Villa would do a helluva lot more damage against the dogs than Bird would.
He would be real handy if they want to take it to us like they normally do.
Bird?...honestly I can't think of one reason you play him in first grade. Not one.

McLovin

Staff member
Is there any reasoning behind this decision?? A big agro prop like Villa would be perfect against the Dogs...FFS

Special K

Coach
Well Villa has been playing pl in nz so i understand it when the club says it has issues over his fitness. Though Bird and Hilder together on the bench isn't needed.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Of course you pick someone you have dropped to reggies this year over an Australian rep. Particularly when our biggest signing was a prop who is gorrrrrn for the season.- It's called StueyLogic.

Bundy

Juniors
Guys, don't get me wrong here. I think Bird at 5/8 is a shocking decision. However, given recent selection trends. I assume Villa has been dropped in case Kimmorley isn't fully fit or is re-injured then Kearney to half, Bird to 5/8. After all Bird is apparently a 'utility' and if there is any question over Noddy's fitness they will need a Plan B.
I don't necessarily agree with this it's just my assuptions.
But then again, I could be :crazy:

imasharkie

Coach
Why wasn't Hilder dropped to PL. We're going to need that big mongrel Villa to come on and give it to the Bulldogs forwards. We need to fight fire with fire.
The Gorilla vs Wild Bill

I'd like to see that.

Surely

Post Whore
we havent needed him yet, there is a lot to be said for mobility off the bench.

Since 73

First Grade
Bundy:
Guys, don't get me wrong here. I think Bird at 5/8 is a shocking decision. However, given recent selection trends. I assume Villa has been dropped in case Kimmorley isn't fully fit or is re-injured then Kearney to half, Bird to 5/8.

Amen Bundy!

He'll be fit so that wouldn't be the reasoning. Don't think Stuey would apply that much logic into any decision concerning Bird anyway. His name is easy to spell when he's writing out the team sheet so he goes with every week.

I just hope Kearney isn't bossed around or overawed by BK's dominance on the park. If he goes into his shell he'll find himself in PL. The thing I've really liked about kearney has been his confidence to try things and support blokes. Dykes and Vags gave him leeway to do so, I just hope Kimmorely does as well.
But I doubt it. I reckon it'll be case of "you stand there and give it to me."

imasharkie

Coach
I reckon it'll be case of "you stand there and give it to me."

Thats Kimmorleys way of doing things on the field since73.

"and if you don't do what i say you'll never play 1st grade again"

thats Kimmorleys way or no way.

Not right he has so much say in the running of our team.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well, there we go- Kimmorley continues his stellar run of losses! Now Macca will you admit that the side plays better WITHOUGHT him!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Frailty said:
Locky f**k off you troll.

What? I was at the game and it was a good game of footy but some of those kicks towards the end by the "great" Kimmorley were just AWFUL! Heck he put one 5 metres out on the full with no pressure on him. face it Dykes has him covered in every single facet of his game. On positive for the sharks is Reece Simmons. That was the first time I really recognised him that much. He was the best for the Sharks.