What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late Mail......Welcome Back Noddy

Inferno

Coach
lol truth hurt Macca?

I don't have a problem with fans from other teams coming in and giving their 2 cents if they're nice enough about it.

Macca

Coach
No mate, Locky is a twit. I know him well from the cricket forum.

Discussing things with the bulldogs guys last week, was a given, considering the hype surrounding the match. Locky is a Bronco.

I come here to discuss things with Sharks fans, if you asked me that question, I would answer it honestly but this bloke can go get f**ked, if I wanted an outsider's opinion I'd go to the NRL section.

imasharkie

Coach
I reckon I'm safe from the slaughter this week.

Except for the Souths game we haven't won a game under Kimmorley this year and Souths haven't won a game yet.

Does that tell you something.

The used by date is getting closer for Kimmorley.

Jimbo

Immortal
imasharkie said:
Except for the Souths game we haven't won a game under Kimmorley this year and Souths haven't won a game yet.

Does that tell you something

It tells me you're over-simplifying things to justify your anti-Kimmorley bias

Inferno

Coach
Macca said:

Discussing things with the bulldogs guys last week, was a given, considering the hype surrounding the match. Locky is a Bronco.

I come here to discuss things with Sharks fans, if you asked me that question, I would answer it honestly but this bloke can go get f**ked, if I wanted an outsider's opinion I'd go to the NRL section.

Fair enough, whatever floats your Boat I suppose. Personally I like discussing things with different people as long as they aren't being dickheads.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Macca said:

What? I was being pretty polite with what I said mate. I offered a neutral opinion. I actually loved watching Kimmorley at the Storm. He is a real shadow of himself and the record speaks for itself this year. Kimmorley has not won a game for you, I don't count Souths as that is like the bye!

imasharkie

Coach
Just stating the facts Jimbo.

If I'm wrong please chastise me.

And yes Jimbo I am Going down the path of my anti-Kimmorley biasness but it's only because it's waranted.
The day his form goes back to the form that he's valued at, I'll be the first to praise him.

We give it to Mapp for his footy work ethic at $220K but he has paid the penalty and is in PL. Why does our $500K player not deserve the same.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Inferno said:
Personally I like discussing things with different people as long as they aren't being dickheads.

I agree and I actually like neutral supporters coming onto forums wherever they are. Heck I love it when other fans come onto the broncos forum or the other sub forums. I just offer a opinion and try to keep it reasonable.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
On positive for the sharks is Reece Simmons. That was the first time I really recognised him that much. He was the best for the Sharks.

Pitty he plays for the Dragons:lol:

Im with Uncle on this one! The sooner we get rid of Kimoooooooorley the better our chances of winning......ANYTHING!

Wat about that crucial kick with 2 or 3 to go! Out on the fuggen full and the bloody little gnome just laughs about it! They score from that and its all over red rover! He haunts our team i dont care what anyone says!

Im sure Wigan could do with a Barrett and kimoooooooorley halves combo!

imasharkie

Coach
Snoop he does that stupid smirk/laugh everytime he kicks out on the full.

He just doesn't care about the Sharkies footy team.

It's all about Kimmorley and f**k everyone else.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Snoop Shark said:
Pitty he plays for the Dragons:lol:

S..t I meant David Simmons. He has been criticised and I have been one of them. But he has improved in leaps and bounds this year.

imasharkie said:
Snoop he does that stupid smirk/laugh everytime he kicks out on the full.

I'd say it's a bit of a defence mechanism because he's embarrassed.

You can't seriously suggest uncle that Noddy doesnt care when he kicks the ball out on the full.

Latest posts