What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest articles in F7s

griffo346

First Grade
Willow or Skinner or anybody

:lol: i know mine was shyte but what i am aiming at is that we post on the F7s site the best article from each match it shows on the site that there hasn't been an addition to this since last year

Cheers

Skinner

Coach
Willow or Skinner or anybody

:lol: i know mine was shyte but what i am aiming at is that we post on the F7s site the best article from each match it shows on the site that there hasn't been an addition to this since last year

Cheers

Outside of my sphere I'm afraid griffo

My mail is that griffo346 and Robster are just looking for more accolades anyway they can. You're never going to be the greatest, boys, but that doesn't matter. Stop playing F7s for rewards; just enjoy playing the game.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Actually, just bringing this thread back. Why not? It is rather out-dated there. was just browsing through earlirer. Just seems...so...bare! haha.

bgdc

Juniors
At the very least Player of the Round should be recognised and gets my little "new girl on the block" vote. Oh, by the way, DannyW do you play? (she asks in a voice reminiscent of Dame Edna).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually, just bringing this thread back. Why not? It is rather out-dated there. was just browsing through earlirer. Just seems...so...bare! haha.
Why not?

Well... changing servers has caused some path issues and there's only so many hours in the day. But I can assure you that it has already been addressed, and the elves have been told to organised themselves more efficiently.

Its very close to the top of the 'to do list'...! haha
bgdc said:
At the very least Player of the Round should be recognised and gets my little "new girl on the block" vote. Oh, by the way, DannyW do you play? (she asks in a voice reminiscent of Dame Edna).
Welcome to the F7s bgdc.

To answer, it is pretty much done already.

Players of the match get acknowledged in every match thread.

Plus LeagueNut is doing a great job of running the BP Player Awards and there is thread devoted to that here in this forum: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=195535

Every year at season's end we have a big award night in the F7s Awards forum, including online radio coverage and prizes.

Titanic

First Grade
Ah-ha, as brf82 has brilliantly observed, it all comes out in the wash, Willow. Hidden behind that brash yet kind persona is what we all suspected but were afraid to state, you are .... SANTA!! Just wait 'till I get home and tell the kids.

Pistol

Coach
didnt know you liked Elvis BRF

I'm sure I could pull out a few Elvis tunes for the awards show at the end of the season

Latest posts