What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest odds

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh and ROFL at the Rorters being at shorter odds than NQ/Bne/Bul/New/Tigs

Harold Bishop

Juniors
dodge said:
Because, you dumbass, the spoon betting is what counts in the matter of the Warriors. The Raiders are considered a SFB team with no hope, the Warriors could quite possibly be inspired to continue on their merry way in 2006 and go all the way.

Speaking of dumbass and effnic, I couldn't help but notice how you're making Arko look like an illiterate gumby - "The Sea Eagles to soar in it's 60th year" is not a complete sentence you fruit loop.
Secondly, how can you sit there and cast aspersions on Parramatta? Your team is **** compared to theirs!

Back on, sort of topic, in the case of the Warriors, I'm really not sure why they didn't just leave the ladder as is and have them forego bye points as they come around, it would make more sense than having them on -4 before the competition.
Unhappy Scrappy? :cry:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No, just sick of effnic like most others on this board. :D

RABK

Referee
I got on Newcastle when they were $15 to win the comp, needless to say i threw a fair bit on them so i'll be shouting celebratory drinks if we do infact win it.

Midway through season 2001 when we had just lost 4 on the trot while Johns was out injured we slipped from $6 to $28 to win it - i got my dad to put a cool $500 on them. You know the rest, that money went straight towards a deposit on a unit hehe.

effnic

Bench
dodge said:
No, just sick of effnic like most others on this board. :D
Man do have a tampon stuck right up there or what. You would have to be a 16 year old downsyndrome that cant wait for someone he doesnt like to make a comment and then pounce. You really look like a dikhead mate.

effnic

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
I got on Newcastle when they were $15 to win the comp, needless to say i threw a fair bit on them so i'll be shouting celebratory drinks if we do infact win it.

Midway through season 2001 when we had just lost 4 on the trot while Johns was out injured we slipped from $6 to $28 to win it - i got my dad to put a cool $500 on them. You know the rest, that money went straight towards a deposit on a unit hehe.
If that really happened i must say nice bet.

Red and Blue Knight said:

Um...If you are that confident - Can you just send me $3.50 for my schooner right now*??

That'll do me! Ta! :)

*Before you do your shirt.

effnic said:
Latest betting for the 2006 NRL Premiership

Dragons $5.50
Eels $6
Roosters $7.50
Tigers $11
Bulldogs $11
Cowboys $11
Broncos $11
Knights $11
Panthers $21
Sea Eagles $13
Sharks $24
Storm $15
Warriors $41
Rabbitohs $41
Raiders $51

Odds from TAB Sportsbet
Raiders are still paying more to win the premiership and this is after they found out the warriors are starting on -4 points.....weird.
haha give raiders a head start and they are still the longest odds.

Jono078

Referee
Here's round 1 head to head:

Bulldogs $1.35
Penrith $2.90

Wests Tigers $2.40
St George Illawarra $1.50

Newcastle $1.80
Parramatta $1.90

Manly $1.30
Canberra $3.20

New Zealand $1.68
Melbourne $2.05

Souths $3.30
Sydney Roosters $1.28

Brisbane $1.60
North Queensland $2.20

Panthers, Cowboys and Storm are looking good.

effnic

Bench
Gonna put $100 on the cowboys for sure. Wont the broncos still have a few injuries coming into round 1.

Wow...Cowboys the CLEAR 'Gitonemquick' of the round there!

Followed by the Tigers @ $2.40 - Saints ALWAYS take a good month or so to wake up and realise the season's started again!

Well...that's where my hard-earned will be going on Round 1 anyway.