What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest odds

Clock watcher

Juniors
My odds

Tigers $6.00
Dragons $6.50
Eels $6.50
Roosters $7.00
Cowboys $8.00
Brisbane $9.00
Bulldogs $10.00
Eagles $12.00
Knights $15.00
Sharks $15.00
Panthers $21.00
Storm $30.00
Warriors $75.00
Raiders $75.00
Rabbits $75.00

Thats just my opinion based on recruiting and last season, people will say the roosters are very high, but I think that Anasta & Harrison will help solve the Fittler & Rico problems - if they dont bounce back this year they never will - and by the way I am as far from a rooster fan as possible just trying to be objective!!

effnic

Bench
i agree with those odds but i would have the knights around $9 i think they will continue there end of year slaughtering on other teams

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1995 Winfield Cup Grand Final
Sydney Bulldogs 17 Manly 4
2004 Telstra Premiership Grand Final
Bulldogs 16 Sydney Roosters 13

Not only did we whip you like a bitch in 95, we backed it up since in 2004.

Where did Manly come again?

Fortress Brookvale. :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
effnics response:

1. I wont bother with people like you
or
2. random rape, salary cap or coffs joke.

Craigshark

First Grade
aenima1 said:
haha well said dodge. the day that a team like cronulla are actually better than the bulldogs is far away.

Talking about living in the past..
Where the hell did Cronulla come into that argument anyway? Apart from dodge saying we hammered Manly at Toyota Park last year.

Timmah

Staff member
Craig is spot on :O (shock horror) - aenima, Cronulla didn't come into it.

Inept

Juniors
Quick question with some of these betting options.

On TAB they have a "Group x most prem points" with x being either group 1, 2 or 3. Does that mean the odds for a paticular team in that group is for that team to get more premiership points than the other 4 teams in the same group?

Just seems to be some good odds in there and thought i would make sure considering each team only has to beat out a maximum of 4 others if i've read it right.

ManlyMax

Juniors
EFFNIC, duuuuude.... Start taking your medication again!
I'm a Manly fan and even I want you to shut up!!! :cool:

ManlyMax

Juniors
Inept said:
Quick question with some of these betting options.

On TAB they have a "Group x most prem points" with x being either group 1, 2 or 3. Does that mean the odds for a paticular team in that group is for that team to get more premiership points than the other 4 teams in the same group?

Just seems to be some good odds in there and thought i would make sure considering each team only has to beat out a maximum of 4 others if i've read it right.

Yeah, if you're betting on a team in either group, you're betting that the team will have more premiership points than the other teams in that group only...

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
Bumble bee dicks response:
um..............um................your grammar sucks.

ManlyMax said:
EFFNIC, duuuuude.... Start taking your medication again!
I'm a Manly fan and even I want you to shut up!!! :cool:

I think that says it all really jackass. Your own clubs fans think you're a ****ing idiot.

pantherz9103

First Grade
No-one can match the Dogs if they remain relatively injury free

The Dogs have some poor depth as was illustrated last year. I don't think they have the halves to win the comp. Sherwin was a shower of sh*te last year and I don't know much about Holdsworth.

With people like O'Meley, Asotasi, Ryan, Mason etc you should make the top 4 or 6 with a decent run with injuries. Hopefully Sonny Injury Boy Williams can stay on the field. But to win a comp you need a good halves combination. Anasta and Sherwin were good enough in 2004.

effnic

Bench
Latest betting for the 2006 NRL Premiership

Dragons $5.50
Eels $6
Roosters $7.50
Tigers $11
Bulldogs $11
Cowboys $11
Broncos $11
Knights $11
Panthers $21
Sea Eagles $13
Sharks $24
Storm $15
Warriors $41
Rabbitohs $41
Raiders $51

Odds from TAB Sportsbet
Raiders are still paying more to win the premiership and this is after they found out the warriors are starting on -4 points.....weird.

Timmah

Staff member
Because, you dumbass, the spoon betting is what counts in the matter of the Warriors. The Raiders are considered a SFB team with no hope, the Warriors could quite possibly be inspired to continue on their merry way in 2006 and go all the way.

Speaking of dumbass and effnic, I couldn't help but notice how you're making Arko look like an illiterate gumby - "The Sea Eagles to soar in it's 60th year" is not a complete sentence you fruit loop.
Secondly, how can you sit there and cast aspersions on Parramatta? Your team is **** compared to theirs!

Back on, sort of topic, in the case of the Warriors, I'm really not sure why they didn't just leave the ladder as is and have them forego bye points as they come around, it would make more sense than having them on -4 before the competition.