What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest odds

ucantseeme

Juniors
I'd like to see the odds for the Charity Shield.

Perennial premiership favourites versus perennial wooden spoon favourites

effnic

Bench
ahahahahha i just saw this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble
We suck, and have sucked for a while.
why are we arguing if we agree on the same thing moron ahahahahah.
thanks for making my day johns magic.

Parra Guru

Coach
effnic said:
I aint the one trolling every thread i write in just to attack me for no reason you refern scum are truly pathetic. Tell ur parents petrol is cheap now get a move on.

:roll: It's pretty amusing that every time you run out of something to say in an arguement, you resort to using a suburban stereotype, or an old drama for a particular club, as your comeback.

Come back when you find some new material

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
should be a very boring game saints by 50+

Yet Souths won last year 30-6...

effnic said:
ahahahahha i just saw this

why are we arguing if we agree on the same thing moron ahahahahah.
thanks for making my day johns magic.

If that made your day, you lead a very sad, pathetic life. Actually I think that's a prerequisite for being a Manly fan..

Bumble

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
:roll: It's pretty amusing that every time you run out of something to say in an arguement, you resort to using a suburban stereotype, or an old drama for a particular club, as your comeback.

Or just says "I'm not going to bother"

effnic

Bench
Parra Guru said:

Who the f**k are you did ask for your opinion and what you think this is a comeback
If that made your day, you lead a very sad, pathetic life. Actually I think that's a prerequisite for being a Manly fan..
:roll: oh well you tried.

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
Who the f**k are you

A more respected member of this forum than you.

effnic said:
did ask for your opinion .

I'm glad you're open to other peoples opinions...you illiterate tool :lol:

effnic said:
what you think this is a comeback :roll: oh well you tried.

Yes it must have been really terrible, a relevant coherant response that you haven't come up with anything to counter with.

effnic

Bench
This is actually funny you have followed me around for 3 threads now arguing about crap all do u want me to private message you so you can get all your anger out at once instead of ruining ppls threads

Bumble

First Grade
effnic said:
This is actually funny you have followed me around for 3 threads now arguing about crap all do u want me to private message you so you can get all your anger out at once instead of ruining ppls threads

You constantly put sh*t on Souths. Thus, I'm going to make fun of you because you are stupid and everyone is laughing at you.

melon....

Coach
Rammo said:
Roosters 3rd?

WTF?

They'll be lucky to make the 8 with the lack of depth in the forwards.
Our forwards arent the problem...actually they will dominate most this year mark my words. Its the fact we have Da Finchy were we should be at 20s.

legend

Coach
IMO, the Dogs are the enigma because they have the talent to easily win the comp but they don't have the mental toughness IMO and with Sherwin shouldering the bulk of the load, they could come unstuck in close games.

But if I were a betting man, I'd whack a lazy $100 on them to win the comp because they rarely have two poor seasons in succession.

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
melon.... said:
Our forwards arent the problem...actually they will dominate most this year mark my words. Its the fact we have Da Finchy were we should be at 20s.

my god melon why r u always dissin finchi hes goin to take us to premiership number 12 this year

Parra Guru

Coach
Bumble said:
You constantly put sh*t on Souths. Thus, I'm going to make fun of you because you are stupid and everyone is laughing at you.

And Parra :roll:

effnic said:
Who the f**k are you did ask for your opinion and what you think this is a comeback.

I just find your posts amusing because they are so repetitive. And no you didn't ask for my opinion, but you seem to dish out yours at every opportunity, so you should be able to deal with criticism.

Parra Guru

Coach
effnic said:
Not from a parra fan all i want to hear from you idiots is crying.

Nice attempt. Keep working on it. Impressed that you left out the words 'fibro' and 'westy' in your response.

effnic

Bench
oh sorry. Yeah and the pathetic westie scum living in there pathetic TIN (not fibro u cant afford that yet) houses with the car parts on the lawn.