What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latimore re-signs

possm

Coach
Trent Merrin is 104 kg Laurie is 106kgs and you negatives. props take time but this kid is heading in the right direction ...........
Lawrie has not signed with SGI beyond 2019. There is chatter that the Rorters are after him and unless SGI can come up with a great deal, he will be gone for 2020.
Sign him Millward.

Then sign Taupau for 2019 and beyond. With these to props added to our forward pack, we will be the best forward pack in the NRL.

Belta

Juniors
I didn’t mind the interview. I thought he cleverly used a fair bit of tongue and cheek in his responses, which tends to stifle the unscrupulous media onslaught. I can see why he’s fun to be around the playing group. Its always great to have a joker around in a team environment. It’s always beneficial to have someone around to lighten up the mood.

slippery5

Juniors
Trent Merrin is 104 kg Laurie is 106kgs and you negatives. props take time but this kid is heading in the right direction ...........
Definitely looked good in the last rounds, I wonder what Merrin weighed when he used to pull his guernsey down over his tum tum circa 2010 when he used to play prop before trimming down for the back row. As you said, playing at 104kg for a backrower not a prop playing at basically the same weight.
I just think he will struggle week in week out against 115-120kg.

Latest posts