What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latimore re-signs

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Wow.....just what we all needed to hear as we make our customary slide down the ladder ......we all feel so much better now knowing we are on the right path in 2019..... another outstanding extension for another plodder in our ranks....lets go the whole hog and extend McGregor, Lafai and Aitkens just for good measure......I feel so much better now

Ummmmmm Laughai and Aint-can't have already been extended till 2020 cos they were shit hot for a few games early last year

Jersey No 14

Juniors
The last act of a defuncted CEO
This guy is a turnstile and needs to get some pace.
When you hit the line its at terminal verlosity - not a mind canter.

Banjo2014

Juniors
Latimore's retention means MacGregor is going nowhere.

No other coach would keep him on the books, I'm sure.

Just hoping that he signed for 100K only - that would make sense but anything higher than that is definitely overs.

Just do not see him as a first grade footballer.

Bad signing......

Frank Facer

First Grade
We should be able to do better than Latimore. He should be playing ISP and only playing first grade if there is an injury or suspension to one of our usual forwards. I am still not convinced of Lawrie either.

Mr Red

First Grade
Well Leeson's going, we need front rowers, and Lats hasn't gone too badly this year. I'm OK with this.

Korbin sims replaces Ah Mau, Plodder Latimore is clearly blocking a pathway for a junior to develop....

Look at the storm, Bellamy has complete faith in juniors stepping up whenever required, whereas SuperCoach Mary doesn’t have the same trust and belief...

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Korbin sims replaces Ah Mau, Plodder Latimore is clearly blocking a pathway for a junior to develop....

Look at the storm, Bellamy has complete faith in juniors stepping up whenever required, whereas SuperCoach Mary doesn’t have the same trust and belief...

Latimore isn't stopping any juniors coming through. Blame the coach and selection team not the player.

possm

Coach
What a massive re-signing.
Mary has done so well building the
"Squad that he wanted".
Latimore must have come cheap. If Bennett is coming then Allgood, Kerr and Sele are gone. Bennett will bring one good prop with him:
Vaughan
Graham
K Sims
Bennett's Prop

ISP
Latimore
Lawrie
Young Prop
Young Prop:

Last edited: