What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell. Bring in the IZZ. Vindicated & free to sign anywhere.

Anyway, after we have all finished ignoring the permanently offended inner city offended gimps, it appears that the SL is now the number 1 rugby league competiion on the planet. Stretching more countries, more players , better players, more money.
Would it be a surprise that the permanently offended have shifted our countries competitions core values away from where the money is?
Yes, yes they have.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah....Nah....Loada shit as always. The ESL is just a last chance saloon for all the degenerates and misfits who can't manage to keep their shit together well enough to play in the premier league in Oz. The Toddy's....Benny's....Seggy's and Izzy's of the world are very grateful it exists. Will be interesting to see if Jizzy can bring himself to partake in the rainbow round....Guessing not.

Anyway, after we have all finished ignoring the permanently offended inner city offended gimps, it appears that the SL is now the number 1 rugby league competiion on the planet. Stretching more countries, more players , better players, more money.
Would it be a surprise that the permanently offended have shifted our countries competitions core values away from where the money is?
Yes, yes they have.

You have actually got the makings of a good point here. However dont think signing of Israel was ever a good idea for an NRL side . And I dont know that he'll resist the temptation to preach to a new flock of heathens and lose more fans to the game than gain.Even if he does It would still take more than his signings to make it a stronger comp.SBW still a big name, but is he still a great player ? How old is he ? Not saying they wont get there though with a bigger pool of players and money and fans.

Yeah....Nah....Loada shit as always. The ESL is just a last chance saloon for all the degenerates and misfits who can't manage to keep their shit together well enough to play in the premier league in Oz. The Toddy's....Benny's....Seggy's and Izzy's of the world are very grateful it exists. Will be interesting to see if Jizzy can bring himself to partake in the rainbow round....Guessing not.
As usual brain dead inner city gimp response.
One owner of 1 super league team, has more money , than the entire NRL braodcast deal. There are another 5 like him & they are llining up to join in.
Sky Sports is paying more for SL , than the NRL. Pretty soon , the NRl will be irrelevant to the Sky. Maybe 1 game per week.
Sonny Bil is getting paid $5 mil per year. Nobody will want to play in the NRL unless it changes its course. Just have rich owners, forget about sponsors, drop the irrelevant permanently offended leftys & weirdos of the demographic. Dont need them, nobdoy does.

sharkman73

Juniors
As usual brain dead inner city gimp response.
One owner of 1 super league team, has more money , than the entire NRL braodcast deal. There are another 5 like him & they are llining up to join in.
Sky Sports is paying more for SL , than the NRL. Pretty soon , the NRl will be irrelevant to the Sky. Maybe 1 game per week.
Sonny Bil is getting paid $5 mil per year. Nobody will want to play in the NRL unless it changes its course. Just have rich owners, forget about sponsors, drop the irrelevant permanently offended leftys & weirdos of the demographic. Dont need them, nobdoy does.

Nobody will want to play in the NRL despite our cap being double.

Rightio.

There are no limp wristed inner city offended gimps in Britain.
Actually, as you know, there are shyteloads. Quick search gary Clarke Fox sports reporter for his take. he ran away from England in tears because of Brexit, then he suits up on arrival for the change the date mob. Am I painting a picture for you?

Ads

First Grade
Do wonder what the response to Izzy’s beliefs would have been if he was Muslim. I’d guess he’d be playing in the nrl right now.

sharkman73

Juniors
I don't think you understand the rules. SBW is on $5 mil per year. Thats the entire salary cap plus a bit more. Perfectly legal

Yes I understand it perfectly, one guy.

You think a comp with half the cap and average crowds of ~9,000 people is the better comp.

Amazing the best players in the game are in the NRL and not in SL. Don't know what they're thinking.

carinashark

First Grade
Oh come on ‘Defer’ you only have to watch a game! ESL is a no defence game and it’s low injury rate shows it. It’s ‘Park my career ‘here sort of place. Have a chat with Mitch Healy next time you see him.

Yes I understand it perfectly, one guy.

You think a comp with half the cap and average crowds of ~9,000 people is the better comp.

Amazing the best players in the game are in the NRL and not in SL. Don't know what they're thinking.
I am saying you don't know the rules. The cap is 2 million quid. But SBW is getting paid 2.2 million quid. How can that be? That is because irrespective of how much he gets paid, he only goes on the books @$170k On top of that, because he hasnt played league for 5 years, he gets 80% discount of that. so under marquee proviso, where each club has 2 spots, they pay him 2.5 mil quid & he goes onto the books for the salary cap$40k Therefore toronto are still under the salary cap & still have another marquee spot.

sharkman73

Juniors
I am saying you don't know the rules. The cap is 2 million quid. But SBW is getting paid 2.2 million quid. How can that be? That is because irrespective of how much he gets paid, he only goes on the books @$170k On top of that, because he hasnt played league for 5 years, he gets 80% discount of that. so under marquee proviso, where each club has 2 spots, they pay him 2.5 mil quid & he goes onto the books for the salary cap$40k Therefore toronto are still under the salary cap & still have another marquee spot.

I know all of that.

I am responding to your ridiculous statement that soon nobody will want to play in the NRL.

Latest posts