What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell is not a fullback

Meth

Staff member
Never seen this thread before, I don’t think, but I have always thought that centre was his best position

Chimp

Bench
Souths have got a big problem with Latrell.

His ridiculous performance on that radio interview is almost like the perfect example of what’s wrong with him. He thinks he’s bigger than the game, its clubs, and its fans.

The whole ‘I don’t care that I’m swearing’ line shows that he was doing it on purpose, or at a minimum, that he knew he was swearing and that it’s wrong, but because he’s ‘Trell’, he can do what he wants and stuff everyone else. Followed straight up with his ‘I’m happy, that was my 100th try’, after a poor defeat, shows that he couldn’t give a monkeys about the team, it’s just all about Trell…..

I heard Anthony Maroon let rip on him, called him a disgrace to the Souths jersey, and he’s spot on.

Odd moment of brilliance, some good stuff supporting indigenous charities/causes (because they mean something to him), but largely a waste of pure natural talent, and an A grade goose to boot. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club.

His ridiculous performance on that radio interview is almost like the perfect example of what’s wrong with him. He thinks he’s bigger than the game, its clubs, and its fans.

The whole ‘I don’t care that I’m swearing’ line shows that he was doing it on purpose, or at a minimum, that he knew he was swearing and that it’s wrong, but because he’s ‘Trell’, he can do what he wants and stuff everyone else. Followed straight up with his ‘I’m happy, that was my 100th try’, after a poor defeat, shows that he couldn’t give a monkeys about the team, it’s just all about Trell…..

I heard Anthony Maroon let rip on him, called him a disgrace to the Souths jersey, and he’s spot on.

Odd moment of brilliance, some good stuff supporting indigenous charities/causes (because they mean something to him), but largely a waste of pure natural talent, and an A grade goose to boot. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club.
Sounds like he’s ready to go to the Tigers. On an overly inflated contract of course.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Rod Churchill said a similar thing last year as Maroon & was lambasted for it.

Valheru

Coach

To be fair to him, he is treated that way.

His bizarre post match interview isn't getting sanctioned. It is low range but it's not as if his mouth slipped.

Last week PVL also came out and said that players are not allowed to publicly discuss ongoing judiciary cases and it is punishable by fine or suspension. Latrell said Leniu needed to get 12 weeks but he isn't being sanctioned.

yobbo84

First Grade
To be fair to him, he is treated that way.

His bizarre post match interview isn't getting sanctioned. It is low range but it's not as if his mouth slipped.

Last week PVL also came out and said that players are not allowed to publicly discuss ongoing judiciary cases and it is punishable by fine or suspension. Latrell said Leniu needed to get 12 weeks but he isn't being sanctioned.
It's amazing how someone says something in the media and everyone believes it. SEN Radio posted an instagram story quoting Andrew Voss who said Leniu could be looking at 8 or more weeks if found guilty... Latrell shared that story with two words "And some". That's it.

It's a little ironic we'll see another week of Fox and co putting sh*t on Latrell for some naughty words, just after they spent a week pumping up the tires of Curtis "domestic abuser" Scott.

And Triple M having a virtue-signalling hissy fit after years of sexual inneundo and swearing on their programs. The world's gone mad.

I hope the club puts a media ban on him for everyone's sakes, and stick to Cameron Murray's "Full credit to the boys, just got to get the 2 points, building our season, blah blah" boring-ass cliches that everyone complains about these days.

Latest posts