What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell Mitchell, Jack Wighton arrested

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
From what I have heard reported, its Wighton who could be in hot water here. He has a 12 month suspended jail sentence and a suspended (iirc) $5,000 fine (court imposed) from a previous incident in 2018 in the ACT. Also he has a cluse in his contract saying he is not supposed to got to any night club in the ACT (which apparently he requested the Raiders put in his contract).

What they did was, in my opinion, very stupid.

Yep he’s likely in the shit for that.

Can see them both getting stood down from the All-Stars game at least.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep he’s likely in the shit for that.

Can see them both getting stood down from the All-Stars game at least.
Apparently not. Its what the fans want.

Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton shared a laugh – and even joked about cuddling each other for the TV cameras – as they left the Indigenous All Stars team bus together on Monday.
The two NRL stars arrived at Sydney Airport just after 7am for a flight to New Zealand. They have both been cleared by the NRL to play in this weekend’s clash against the Maori All Stars in Rotorua.

The name of their management company does seem absurdly appropriate though lol - 'No Limit Boxing'

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
From what I have heard reported, its Wighton who could be in hot water here. He has a 12 month suspended jail sentence and a suspended (iirc) $5,000 fine (court imposed) from a previous incident in 2018 in the ACT. Also he has a cluse in his contract saying he is not supposed to got to any night club in the ACT (which apparently he requested the Raiders put in his contract).

What they did was, in my opinion, very stupid.
It was a two month suspended sentence with a twelve month good behaviour order. So there's no threat of re-sentencing. I dunno if he still has that clause. I doubt the club are going to exercise it anyway.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Jack WIghton could have walked away without being arrested or charged by police for his role in 'fighting' good mate Latrell Mitchell on a Canberra street in the early hours of Sunday morning.

And police had to use special handcuffs just to bring Mitchell into custody because his wrists were too large for standard issue restraining devices.

As more details come to light over the incident that ended Wighton's 30th birthday on a miserable note, the Sydney Morning Herald has reported that Wighton had the option to just walk away.

However with both of their partners waiting at Wighton's home, the Raiders star decided to show unity with his mate and join him in the police lockup

Based good mate Jack

Perth Red

Post Whore
What have we learnt? Jack is still a dckhead whose learnt nothing. Latrell screams like a little girl. NRL remain soft on protecting the games brand.
Nothing to see here, nothing new at least.

Pneuma

First Grade
What have we learnt? Jack is still a dckhead whose learnt nothing. Latrell screams like a little girl. NRL remain soft on protecting the games brand.
Nup. Nothing new. Just another whinge.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Apparently not. Its what the fans want.

Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton shared a laugh – and even joked about cuddling each other for the TV cameras – as they left the Indigenous All Stars team bus together on Monday.
The two NRL stars arrived at Sydney Airport just after 7am for a flight to New Zealand. They have both been cleared by the NRL to play in this weekend’s clash against the Maori All Stars in Rotorua.

The name of their management company does seem absurdly appropriate though lol - 'No Limit Boxing'
Ah silly me, I forgot the werent NZ Maori or Kiwi reps... nothing to see, good blokes, not their go etc

skeepe

Immortal
Excuse me, sir, but I believe that mountain you are carting around is really a molehill.