What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

The_Shield

Juniors
Has it ever occurred to you that different players have different roles in the side and his role is definitely not to be a meter eater/ hit up monster? What good is that if it diminishes your quality in attack near the try line?

Let me guess - you grew up being obsessed by metre stats? Coaches and people like you are the reason our game has developed into a monotony of big athletes who can do nothing but run straight lines. Chambers essentially fits that description and fails in comparison to Mitchell.
You guessed wrong

The_Shield

Juniors
Thoughts on Chambers dirty crusher tackle last night?

What would you give him? 6 weeks, a slap on the wrist or a blow job?
It’s nowhere near as bad as everyone is making out. No way he’s getting 6 weeks for that, at most it will be 2. But I think he’s got a good enough chance to beat any charge that comes out of it, because he does move Jarryds head out of the way first

Russell Coight

Juniors
It’s nowhere near as bad as everyone is making out. No way he’s getting 6 weeks for that, at most it will be 2. But I think he’s got a good enough chance to beat any charge that comes out of it, because he does move Jarryds head out of the way first

It was that bad though. And I'm not trying to jump on the I hate storm bandwagon, it was the worst I've seen

Hes looking likely to miss a finals match with his carry overs

The_Shield

Juniors
It was that bad though. And I'm not trying to jump on the I hate storm bandwagon, it was the worst I've seen

Hes looking likely to miss a finals match with his carry overs
I’d like to see it from the other side, cause it looks to me like he moves to make sure Jarryds head is to the side of him. Cause if you watch his left arm you can see. Add to that the fact the Eels players didn’t really react that much, there’s not much in it

AJB1102

First Grade
I think Latrell needs to find another surname. His skill deserves him to be known by his initials.

LM doesn't cut it. I'd like LMG.

BadnMean

Juniors
Joey vs latrell is going to be real interesting to see if it's just the Sydney hype machine or if he really can pick on someone bigger, meaner & just as skilled...

Latest posts