What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lauatiti to the Bulldogs

My source tells me that Ali wants to Join the Bulldogs. Its another thing if they can afford him. But if given the choice his favourite club is the cheating scum.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
doubt they could afford him and I haven't heard anything about them making an offer. As a committed Christian I am surprised he would want to go to the bulldogs after their recent issues.

Matta

Juniors
"Your source"? All the times I hear that most the times they are wrong. But we'll just have to wait and see...

Redback71

First Grade
as if they can afford in last weeks paper the dogs there struggling to keep there players and a this stage will find it hard to keep both utai and el masri amd may have to let one go and then theres o'meley as well all off contract

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He has been linked to 8 clubs in Australia and 4 in England.

At the moment its a chook raffle.

Glenn

First Grade
Source?? BBQ,Tomato or Sweet Chilli

There would be no way the dogs, could afford him ....hmmm then again

Glenn

First Grade
Source?? BBQ,Tomato or Sweet Chilli

There would be no way the dogs, could afford him ....hmmm then again

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well if he goes to the dogs, he'll have to play for peanuts.

Rabbits offered him a two and a half year contract.

parra pete

Referee
Hope so. They deserve each other.
Don't buy someone elses problem child.
His contract didn't EXPIRE.... He was HUNTED from the Warriors, and they are STRUGGLING big time.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I may be one of the few, but I wish he'd come to Parramatta.

Sign him, release all the dead wood(no bull Brian; useless players are out) and then spend spend spend on our juniors.

With Jamie's money we can stand to do this, and by releasing dead wood we stand a further chance.

If he doesn't sign with us, I hope he remains in the NRL (he's too good a player to play Super League) but not with the Dogs or Roosters.

Eels Dude

Coach
Eelementary said:
I may be one of the few, but I wish he'd come to Parramatta.

Sign him, release all the dead wood(no bull Brian; useless players are out) and then spend spend spend on our juniors.

With Jamie's money we can stand to do this, and by releasing dead wood we stand a further chance.

If he doesn't sign with us, I hope he remains in the NRL (he's too good a player to play Super League) but not with the Dogs or Roosters.

Like who? I can't think of any players in our side who are 'dead wood'. All of them have potential.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
DO NOT I repeat DO NOT give Brian Smith permission to release players!!! :roll: he's good enough at that without being encouraged! :evil:

parra pete

Referee
He only releases them back into the mainstream after turning them into men and footballers. Pick them up off the Proverbial scrap head and injects them back into society. You have to have turn overs.. You can't keep them all under the salary cap.. Learn the rules Jess..
The EELS is the NRL production line... Every Club has had someone who has had something to do with the EELs.

parra pete

Referee
He only releases them back into the mainstream after turning them into men and footballers. Pick them up off the Proverbial scrap head and injects them back into society. You have to have turn overs.. You can't keep them all under the salary cap.. Learn the rules Jess..
The EELS is the NRL production line... Every Club has had someone who has had something to do with the EELs. :clap: :clap:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i'd rather have first division/flegg talent under my salary cap then other clubs ex-players

half

Coach
i'd rather win a premiership. and ali is f*cking talented, let's keep it real

my guess is he'll go to wigan who i read are offering him $500,000 per season