What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Nutz

Bench
An old man is depressed because he's too frail to plow his farm land to sow his potatoes. Normally his son does it but he is in jail.
He writes to his son in jail wishing he could be home to plough the land for him.
The son writes back from jail...."Dad, whatever you do don't get anyone to plough the land as that's where I burried all the bodies."
The next day the FBI turned up at old dads farm and began digging up every square inch of farm land but they didn't find any bodies.
The FBI apologied to the old man and left.
The next day the old man got another letter from his son saying,
Dear Papa, Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.”

Nutz

Bench
President Lincoln was approached by a woman after a political speech… If you were my husband I would poison your tea. Lincoln replied...if you are my wife I’ll gladly drink it.

Tigerm

First Grade
Quiz time:
What is the largest number between 1 and 100 million, that doesn’t contain the letter “N”?

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Have you ever noticed that body hair grows to a certain length then stops.
Interestingly if you shave your arm hair then let it grow back, eventually the hair grows back to the the same length as before, matching the other arm... normally.
I say normally because I keep tripping over my pubic hair.
20231223_010546.jpg

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
The neighbour has just had a baby which has no ears.
Dad told Johnny to come with him and pay a visit to see the newborn.
Dad said...."son, don't mention the ears ok"
Little Johnny promised not to say anything about the baby’s lack of ears.
They went next door and Johnny looks in the bassinet and says, “Wow, what a beautiful baby.” The mother replies, “Why, Thanks, Johnny.”
Johnny says, “He has beautiful little feet, beautiful little hands, a cute little nose, and really beautiful eyes. Is he able to see alright?”
“Yes,” says the mum, “we are so grateful, the Doctor said he will have perfect vision.”
“That is great,” says Little Johnny, “cause he’d be stuffed if he needed glasses!”

Nutz

Bench
The English teacher asks the class:
“Which tense is the sentence.... ‘I AM BEAUTIFUL’?”
Little Johnny replies, “Clearly, past tense.”

Nutz

Bench
Teacher: “Does anybody know what we call a person who keeps talking when nobody else is interested?”
Little Johnny: “A teacher, miss.”

Sounds a bit like Panther supporters.

Tigerm

First Grade
Do you know why they evacuate the woman and children first in an emergency?

So the men can think of a solution in silence without being told there doing it wrong 100 times!

Nutz

Bench
I saw a blind man standing on the corner waving a guide dog around his head by the tail,
I said, " hey stop, what the hell are you doing"
The blind man said, why, I'm just havin a look around"

Last edited: