What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lauitiiti leaving the Warriors

brook

First Grade
Why on earth would they let him go - even if he did want to leave?

We're under the cap but have no money damnit :lol:

Langers

Juniors
Maybe he didn't like being outshone by Lauaki :D
Seriously though, Manly would have to be one of the few NRL clubs with a chance of signing him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Union. I don't see him sitting at home for a while waiting for an NRL club to sign him.

Kiwi

First Grade
Could we see him join the Broncos for the rest of the year? After all he made an appearance there at one of the Broncos training runs early in the year.

Pigskin

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Union. I don't see him sitting at home for a while waiting for an NRL club to sign him.

he isn't proto-typical for any Union forward position though .... they wouldn't want him, nor would he be any good at the game

Oink !

Pigskin

Juniors
Disco said:
Pigskin said:
Disco said:
Manly have 750k under the salary cap

is that all ? :lol:

Oink !
I'm serious, we are only spending 2.5 mil on players

I know, I was being sarcastic .... meaning you look like you should have $3 mill up your sleeve

sorry

Manly can't afford to spend their cap can they ?

In all honesty I'd love to see a player like Ali go to Manly or Souths for the good of the comp. Can't see it happening though.

Oink !

brook

First Grade
mickdo said:
With Lyon possibly on the way out, Parra would have room under the cap...

only if fitzy agreed to release him and let him play for wee waa - otherwise he'll sit there taking up cap space

El Diablo

Post Whore
brook said:
mickdo said:
With Lyon possibly on the way out, Parra would have room under the cap...

only if fitzy agreed to release him and let him play for wee waa - otherwise he'll sit there taking up cap space

I don't think Lyon is being paid at the moment.

Latest posts