What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lauren Huxley on Domestic Blitz

TheParraboy

Staff member
a nice touch

eels turned up (looks like the whole squad)

donated a large framed signed eels jersey (gold version), hindy and cayless holding it.
plus 4 season pass tickets for 09

They got the guys to go and do some work in the backyard while they were there, and Hindys crack was showing :p

Frederick

Staff member
a nice touch

eels turned up (looks like the whole squad)

donated a large framed signed eels jersey (gold version), hindy and cayless holding it.
plus 4 season pass tickets for 09

They got the guys to go and do some work in the backyard while they were there, and Hindys crack was showing :p
So THAT'S where they were last night :lol: :p

wittyz chick

Coach
I've never squealed so much when the boys turned up = )

It was so nice.. they even pitched in and helped = )

stuke

Bench
a very inspirational story and family.

would hope the team could play with a bit of her determination and spirit every week and we would be much happier.

Eels Dude

Coach
A nice thought perhaps, but it was all for ratings. I don't think 9 should be given any commendation for that.

I bet thats something she can do without in her recovery.:(

Hasn't this poor girl been through enough................

While I know you are both trying to be Funny....

Lauren has been a special ambassador for the Eels for the last 2 years. She has had seats at every game during those 2 years, as well as accompanying the boys to Ronald McDonald House on a few occasions. Lauren's determination and will are aspects that are heavily valued by the club.

Fathead

Bench
While I know you are both trying to be Funny....

Lauren has been a special ambassador for the Eels for the last 2 years. She has had seats at every game during those 2 years, as well as accompanying the boys to Ronald McDonald House on a few occasions. Lauren's determination and will are aspects that are heavily valued by the club.

Lighten up MITS. Im sure we are all aware of what a special girl Lauren is.

Parra

Referee
Hasn't this poor girl been through enough................

Not according to Channel 9. They can still see some value to be milked.

It's good to see the club is supporting the girl and her family. 9 wouldn't give them the time if day unless there was an earn in it.

forward pass

Coach
Not according to Channel 9. They can still see some value to be milked.

wtf ? She got a holiday with her family with 5k worth of shopping money, a trip to the States with her Sister and a complete home makeover including new TV's, new furniture new garage etc.

How is that milking ?? :? Good on em I say.

Bigfella

Coach
It was great to see them working in the backyard.

First time some of those blokes have had a dig all year.

eel power

Juniors
It was good to see the boys turn up and give their support. Lauren and her family have been through alot and they deserve all the happiness they get and good on ch 9, The Domestic Blitz team and whoever else was involved for what they did for them. I wish Lauren and her family all the best for the future.