What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - The Coffs Comeback Game

bluefox68

Staff member
Okay - someone has dropped the ball!

It’s 4:52 and no one has posted a game day thread!

C’mon, Nicho - rediscover your mojo, bro!!!!!

ragzouken

Juniors
Ugh comes around quick doesn’t it, atleast it’s early, whole side to come out firing but drop the ball everytime we build pressure and nicho to be out the back sucking on his thumb

sharks 13+

The thread was slow this game to start, maybe the players will be up and ready to play.
We should win 30-10.
That's is they are serious about a top 4.
I am already getting ready to hear the fluff reason we lost Dinner Ale out of position, and we are still in top 4.
Just f**king win the game.
And Toby better be playing for Jets with Uele, not having a week off.
Titans have a backrower Wienicke in the centres any sensible club would run at him all day.
Boyd can be put off pretty quickly as well on his kicking.
Again not rocket science

roboshark

Coach
I have been ti this game the last few years but this timeslot sucks. Saturday arvo game is awesome up there. Wonder what the weather is like now

I have been ti this game the last few years but this timeslot sucks. Saturday arvo game is awesome up there. Wonder what the weather is like now

Rain easing before and during the game. But they’ve had showers today in the morning like pretty much every well else. Apparently going to piss down on the Saturday.

Quigs

Immortal
Bro's, I don't know how the vibes are..... but I want to far-can win.

Youse can do it.

Backed up by the Pennies flogging the Donkeys would be very noice.

Off to Old Mates see youse on the flip side.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We should have a sweep… at what point should we shut the game off…

0-10 mins $3.80
11-20 mins $2.40
21-30 mins $1.04