What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laurie Daley's Hair

Shorty

Staff member
Bobby DIGital said:
Oh so Loz get's botox now too? I can admit he might of gone the Mark Geyer route, but Loz does not get botox yo. He aint no Paula Abdul. He's always had a very youthful looking face. He's just aged well, unlike his buddy Ricky Stuart, who's looking very old and wrinkled. Still got the thick n frizzy hair though Sticky.
Study his face next time he's on air,you can see it.

I don't think it's his aged well,he just doesn't look any different.

Nuke

Staff member
Kaplan said:
Deadset. When Matty Johns first came on the scene, everyone loved his energy and his personality. Now that he has established himself as part of the Ch9 team, it seems as though everyone wants to write him off. I dont know what he has done wrong.

I'd rather have Matty's John's comments than someone like Warren Ryan..
Agreed 100%.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
butchmcdick said:
I am constantly amazed that loza keeps wearing that cheap rug on national tv.

When he was on Fox i thought it looked sh*thouse but now he is nine and playing to the free to air crowd i thought he may have done something about it. To be frank it looks like he skinned a cat, dyed the fur black, thought to himself yeah that looks alright and plonked it on his bonce.

I may be mistaken but wasn't he going a bit thin on top when he had that flat top mullet thing in the 90's ? Now all of a sudden he has a lush head of hair. Who does he think he is fooling ?

I can't be the only one here who has noticed this strange entity that is loza's hair. I mean it takes the focus off his nose but at what price ?

If anyone taped the show check when he was on the vomitron-i'm sue i saw some tape along the fringe line. I fact i'm positive i did...:crazy: :sarcasm: :roll:

Latest posts