What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Identities - What are they up to?

innsaneink

Referee
fishingjedi said:
Saw the man of the moment Lance Thompson (damn he's red) down at Northies the Sunday before last. He was trying to tickle some chick behind the ear but she wasn't having a bar of it, kept slapping his hand away. It was rather entertaining to watch for about 30 seconds. Then I saw a stuck up chick in a mini skirt (almost every girl at Northies) & my eye's followed her instead, & after I got sick of putting up with stuckup chicks & wannabe He-Men I got a Keebab & went home.

He'll be a sight on those summer training runs along Nth Cronulla.
lance.jpg

sooperdooper

First Grade
if you want to see league indentities i suggest you just head to kings cross or mainly sapphire suite, many a times i have seen SBW willie tonga, dene haltau, bronson harrsion,tim smith,joel reddy, craig wing
the list goes on and on

Special K

Coach
Ian Henderson lives at Key Largo... Kind of strange considering he plays for a club on the other side of the world. I know he is a coast boy but ffs surely there is better places to hit then Key Largo!

Acka

Coach
Then I saw a stuck up chick in a mini skirt (almost every girl at Northies)

Aint that the truth

I saw Steve Southern at the Oxford Hotel in Wollongong a few weeks ago. Not the biggest bloke in real life - he was there with some guy who may or may not have been some lower grader cowboys bloke and some bird.

Henson

Juniors
yeah i saw russell fairfax buying a paper at6am,i was just gettin home,said gadday,good bloke,and 2 weeks ago nearly ran artie beetson over in maroubra,glad i didn't imagine the shame and the DAMAGE!!to the car....

iggy plop

First Grade
Saw Ash Harrison and Amos Roberts shopping together at the Bing Lee beside Easts Leagues yesterday.

iggy plop

First Grade
Bring back John Fifita said:
Todd Payten was at Nth Bondi RSL a few sundays ago, a few blondes in toe. Tucking into a fine feast, he's pretty good on the tooth.

He and big Tommy were having a pie eating comp I hear. Tom wins for sure.

Saw Mick Neil at Parra Westfields a couple of weeks ago... or was it Ronald Mcdonald?

mightybears

Bench
iggy plop said:
Saw Mick Neil at Parra Westfields a couple of weeks ago... or was it Ronald Mcdonald?

unless the rag doll has fattened up a lot since his playing days........
.........it probably was ronnie

hrundi99

First Grade
iggy plop said:
Saw Ash Harrison and Amos Roberts shopping together at the Bing Lee beside Easts Leagues yesterday.

I saw them in Roosters Central yesterday as well.

Hellsy

Immortal
Hindy, Ben Creagh, Mark Gasnier, Wade McKinnon and Eric Grothe at the Ettamogah Pub in Rouse Hill last Saturday night.
Eric Grothe's band was playing

Bumble

First Grade
Saw Hodgson at Macarthur Square last week. He had about 20 David Jones bags and was taking his kid to see Santa.

Latest posts