What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League lookalikes!

gregstar

Referee
the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg
1.jpeg

i think carmont looks like jesus from "the big lebowski"

mini-Carmont,%20George.JPG

Azkatro

First Grade
I just realised a REALLY obvious one. The big fat bloke who does the voiceovers on The Price Is Right (forget his name) and SHAUN MCRAE!

Tom Arber

Juniors
Azkatro said:
I just realised a REALLY obvious one. The big fat bloke who does the voiceovers on The Price Is Right (forget his name) and SHAUN MCRAE!

No, that can't be right... one is an unknown fat guy pretending to have some authority at a clapped out show which has already been axed once in its history, and is soon to be axed again... and has been a failure in the ratings for at least a generation... and is known only for allowing fat, untalented and useless losers a chance to become rich for doing little or nothing....

You know, there ARE some similarities...

iggy plop

First Grade
Tom Arber said:
No, that can't be right... one is an unknown fat guy pretending to have some authority at a clapped out show which has already been axed once in its history, and is soon to be axed again... and has been a failure in the ratings for at least a generation... and is known only for allowing fat, untalented and useless losers a chance to become rich for doing little or nothing....

You know, there ARE some similarities...

I can't stand that Fat clown at live channel 9 shows. Ewen or something his name is. Should stick to eating burgers.

Hoggy

Bench
birch.jpg

Springfield's resident talkback guru Birch Barlow.

nws_hadley.jpg

And some goose with a big pair of headphones.

Just when I think the quality is falling away! :D

Good stuff. I have some more to add to my site...but I have to wait untill I get a new graphcs program.