What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League lookalikes!

Ice777

Bench
I was gonna say the same thing CS. As soon as i saw the pic of Carroll i went searhing for a pic of Rocca because being a Pies fan myself he cam straight to my mind. Here they are:

247563ba.jpg

TonieCarroll.jpg

TonieCarroll.jpg

Steel Dragon

Bench
Eric Grothe jr and Andrew O'Keef (Deal or No Deal) - dunno if its been mentioned yet...

ill try and find pics

Im glad this thread is going. Because there has been alot of controversy in my household. Can anyone let me know either way if the guy in the New Pedigree Ad (whos driving the car with a big dog in the back chewing on some dog food) if it is Johnathan Thurston??

archydragon

Juniors
Steel Dragon said:
Eric Grothe jr and Andrew O'Keef (Deal or No Deal) - dunno if its been mentioned yet...

ill try and find pics

Here u go

http://nospam49.playiirl.com/images/Guru_vs_Okeefe.jpg

The Preacher

First Grade
single_newy_chick said:
Im glad this thread is going. Because there has been alot of controversy in my household. Can anyone let me know either way if the guy in the New Pedigree Ad (whos driving the car with a big dog in the back chewing on some dog food) if it is Johnathan Thurston??

If it was, you wouldn't be able to see the dog, due to Thurston's ears. :)

The Preacher

First Grade
I don't know if anyone has the pictuers, but that bigfella, George Rose from Manly looks just like Richard Callander from TVN Racing. If someone has pictures could they please post them, looking at them I reckon they're twins.:)

Latest posts