What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

least fav/fav raiders player

Poida_Raider

Bench
well there is one dayboy vice, one boarder vice, and the school captain, i'm pretty sure he was actually the dayboy vice captain, and dont quote me on it i cant really remember perfectly. hopfully he was one of them anyway!
and yeah he was a top bloke, captained our 1st XIII and put everything into every match, captained them to the final in the uni shield in his last year (kind of a nutrigrain cup but only for nsw chs i think) played for australian schoolboys as i spose most would know. i remember once he nearly took off his australian halfbacks head one when their teams played in a quarter or semi final at school...
oh and one of my best mates, well his brother is tongueys best mate, and was best man at his wedding..
i didnt really know him, but he was a big name at our school.

also this dude from my yr 12 this year was in nsw u19, nsw chs opens australian schoolboys this year and last, and heaps of other rep shit, whos name is Tom Learoyd, anyway hes with the broncos next year and beyond and i would expect him to play state of origin one day, hes tall, big, fast, and black! haha, and he is good, maybe i am biased, but hes eligable for nsw.

Montz

Juniors
Favourite: Mark McLinden
Least: Probally the wolf. the other close behind are Payten and Lolesi..

Poach: hmm don't know.. nobody i guess ...

paulquinn49

Bench
Montz said:
Favourite: Mark McLinden
Least: Probally the wolf. the other close behind are Payten and Lolesi..

Poach: hmm don't know.. nobody i guess ...

Its gotta be someone from out 2003 squad, also choose someone to poach it makes the thread better. i look forward to seeing your response during your next visit in 2 months time

PS. i dont accept your lolesi answer as you were clearly lying, the bloke is a champ

thickos

First Grade
Favourite: Schif-Schif-SCHIFCOFSKE!
Least fav: Wolfgramm and Jason Burhham
Poach: Brett Firman

thickos

First Grade
least fav from 2003 squad - ouch! they're like family but if i had to choose i'd probably go with tyran or boogas

Montz

Juniors
Least Favourite Jamaal Lolesi and HAS BEEN since he made his debut in 2000
stupid lolli

poach: Jamaal Lolesi

cause im lying..
there you go. happy now lol

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider_69 said:
damn quinny, what are you, the posting police!
:lol:

oih, have you posted it yet? ahh yes i remember it

carry on

Seriously im beggining to wonder if i have made people turn on tyran, cause drew copped all the crap before and now everyone nominates tyran in the least fav. well not everyone it just seems like alot to me

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think us Drew Beleivers (im cant remeber who else besides me was there :lol:) scared off the drew baggers :D
:lol:

plus tyran has done alot worse this year than Skippy

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i was just goin with the crowd on the tyran thing.. :-$
i realised after that, that i had actually nominated the right player after all!! :-({|=

reptar

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
reptar said:
Favourite: Schifcofske
Least favourite: I'm not answering this - any player that wears the green jersey with pride is fine by me!
Poach: No need to poach anyone.

Come on reptar, i dont want half way answers.

ok hows this. What raiders player makes you the most nervous?

and you have got to have a poaching choice. it should be the easiest one to answer. what player would you love to see playing in raider colours?

Are you always such an arrogant bastard?

How about this? How about we don't have a discussion about who our least favourite player is, as the players DO read these forums (amazingly, some of them are people too AND have access to the internet!) and the last thing they need is for us ganging up on them saying they're our least favourite player.

Everyone of them has a place in the team - you can be assured that Matt Elliott and the rest of the coaching staff do not accept mediocrity.

As for poaching players - there are plenty of players I wouldn't mind seeing in Raiders colours, however I don't think there are any that have greater potential than the ones we have coming through the ranks already.

jed

First Grade
SWING LOW, GREEN CHARIOT...TAKING THE PREMIERSHIP HOME!

Thanks thickos, I think you've just written the first new song for the SGB in 2004.

thickos

First Grade
jed said:
SWING LOW, GREEN CHARIOT...TAKING THE PREMIERSHIP HOME!

Thanks thickos, I think you've just written the first new song for the SGB in 2004.
Thanks Jed, I was quite proud of it when I thought of it - I knew the RWC had to have at least ONE positive! :lol:

Poida_Raider

Bench
well said reptar!
i gotta admit i do like all the raiders players.. why the hell would i not like someone thats pulling on the raiders jersey..
well you might say i have done a backflip, with pike. but some of the things tyran does are pretty spectacular, like the shortless try, and numerous ofloads to tries..
i dunno.

Raider_69

Post Whore
exactly
tyran can be a great player on his day, he just needs to sort of his days better ;-)

im sure matty and jenno will help him on his way
remember this guy was once a NZ rep

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes its settled

we are all going to get behind him!
Really push him this year!
RIGHT OFF THE TEAM!

Latest posts