What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least favourite NRL team (now 14 to choose from)

Which team do you love to hate?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Cowboys

• Dragons

• Eels

• Manly

• Storm

• Sharks

• Roosters

• Warriors

• Panthers

• Raiders

• Souths

• Tigers

• The best team

• Total voters
mines prob roosters even though there not in there....but roosters coz they've knocked us outta the comp like 2yrs in a row but i also hate the eels.....4 many reasons so i wont start on them...and the dogs annoy me 2 so yeah but i voted 4 eels

Grantwhy

Juniors
princessjen said:
oops i stuffed up that poll #-o apparently i can't do anymore than 5 :?

You could do three seperate polls with 5 teams in each. After a suitable time (a week?) take the team with the most votes out of each poll and do a final poll with those 'top 3' in it :)

you might also want to ask for 'Knights fans only' to vote in this or there might be a campaign by some groups to stuff the ballet boxes :p.

(sorry - I voted before i thought of that :oops: [eels]).

les norton

First Grade
It's gotta be the broncos for me...i'm a brisbane gal and if you dont love em ya hate em!! I tipped them last week and still found myself cheering for the sharkies. It pains me to want them to win!! :D

Kaz

junior
The team I hate the most is not there. :cry:

les norton said:
It's gotta be the broncos for me...i'm a brisbane gal and if you dont love em ya hate em!! I tipped them last week and still found myself cheering for the sharkies. It pains me to want them to win!! :D

I was like that during the Knights & Eels match. :lol:

People would have sworn, I followed the Eels. :oops: :shock:

eddo

Juniors
Roosters.

(They used to be one of my favourites, but there have been too many finals go against the Knights that have scarred me)

Doctor

Bench
I picked the Roosters, primarily because they're so darn good at what they do. If the Knights defended as well as the Roosters, we'd win the competition most seasons. The Bulldogs' win over the Roosters a round or two back made me pleased because it keeps them in check a bit (and also because we thrashed the Bulldogs 32-6, and based on that logic we might beat the Roosters 70-10 -- I wish).

Yet in picking the Roosters, I turn my back on the opportunity to show my disapproval at the Bulldogs. The side, in my opinion, has been tarnished by recent allegations and controverseys, and like many in the league world; I don't believe one word of their responses to many of the controverseys. I know we talk about "the game", and "the game's image" like it's going out of fashion, but the Bulldogs have tarnished the sport.

One man, no prizes for guessing who, is a particularly ignorant individual when it comes to sensible conduct. A number of the Bulldogs need a good kick up the backside and daisy-smelling session -- their arrogance amazes and disturbs me.

The club has also had problems with rowdy fans who don't know the difference between passionate support and stupidity. I feel for the genuine fans and supporters who hope this will all go away.

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
I'm 100% with les. If you live in Brissy and don't love the Broncos you hate em.
And I'm the same les, even if I tip the Broncos I still cheer for the other team (unless I'm still on a perfect score,which aint often)
I think the attitude of the supporters and media up here is the problem, they peeve me off

eddo

Juniors
Dr_Zoidberg said:
I'm 100% with les. If you live in Brissy and don't love the Broncos you hate em.
And I'm the same les, even if I tip the Broncos I still cheer for the other team (unless I'm still on a perfect score,which aint often)
I think the attitude of the supporters and media up here is the problem, they peeve me off

That is exactly the reason why my Dad, (a Dragons supporter,) can't stand the Knights .

Razor

Coach
It's gotta be the broncos for me...i'm a brisbane gal and if you dont love em ya hate em!! I tipped them last week and still found myself cheering for the sharkies. It pains me to want them to win!!

I'm the same.

Whenever I tip Brisbane, I still want the other side to win. Which is why I never bet on the match when I think the Broncos will win.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Bulldogs.
I hate other teams like the Dragons and Broncos.... however not as much as this team... I absoulty dispise them

Latest posts