What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favourite TV Commentator (New Poll)

Least favourite TV Commentator

• Warne

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • Slater

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Healy

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Nicholas

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Lawry

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ian Chappell

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • KP

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Tubby Taylor

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Border

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Clarke

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
Watching the WBBL a bit this year with a heavy work from home presence, I've gotta nominate Lisa Sthalekar.

The more I hear of her the more of an idiot she becomes.

mozza91

Coach
Warne is an Olympic level f**kwit with a million different agendas but his recent criticisms of Paine, Lyon and Starc have been fair.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Warne is an Olympic level f**kwit with a million different agendas but his recent criticisms of Paine, Lyon and Starc have been fair.
Warnie is so much better when commentating in the UK when he actually talks proper cricket without any agenda or pizza talk

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't think Michael Slater will commentate any time soon.

Given the latest charges today.

Unfortunately i see his story heading down a dark hole

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden Matthew Hayden

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was the AVO taken out by Gilly?
You know what i reckon it showed more about slater and his issues back then that he was the only test cricketer that i remember that didn't get on with Gilly.

Gilly was the glue i haven't come across another ex cricketer who has criticized Gilly as a bloke like slater did.

Warne and Gilly had a minor issues as warne wanted Darren Berry as keeper but i think thats been sorted now as they get on pretty well on the fox coverage together