What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favourite TV Commentator (New Poll)

Least favourite TV Commentator

• Warne

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • Slater

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Healy

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Nicholas

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Lawry

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ian Chappell

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • KP

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Tubby Taylor

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Border

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Clarke

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

some11

Referee
Changed my vote to Warne and Slater.

Brayshaw's pretty much a default winner even though he's not on the list.

Haffa

I love when they throw in token Channel 7 presenters like Jim Wilson and Bruce McEvaney and try and pretend they’re part of the cricket setup.

Brayshaw wins this for me though.

JW

Coach
Haven’t heard much feedback about him yet and yes, he’s only on for Beat Off games, but Jason Richardson is starting to make a case for himself IMO. Strikes me as a levers kind of guy from the Brayshaw School of Hyperbole.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k me, the guy's allowed an opinion, sounds sus to me

who hasn't hung shit on Scomo ?

King hit

Coach
And all over something that was completely his own doing. He knew all the risks (hopefully the idiot did)

simmo1

First Grade
Out of all the dumb things he's said in commentary they sack him for the one time he is right.

GongPanther

Referee
Warne obvious reasons.
Tubby Needs to take a the marbles out of his mouth when he talks, and take a breath too.
Same with Warne. Motor mouth if there is one. During this summer, I'll record the cricket, then freeze it until I sync the action with the ABC radio cricket coverage.

Patorick

Staff member
Gotta say: been loving Erin Burns during this season's Women's Big Bash League.

Think it's more the person saying it, rather than what they're saying, sometimes with commentators.