What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

leave souths alone

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
RifRaf said:
Gobbso said:
Mighty Tiger said:
See the problem is that because the season has finished people have now become bored and have nothing better to do with there spare time than to bag the day lights out of a club that has been performing worse than what the club they support has been......

And if they aren't doing that...they are taking the piss out of their own club, bagging the Joint-Venture or either faction. Great supporters i say! :roll:
You are a moron! When have I (or unit or tiger pete etc) ever bagged either side or the JV? Never! I love Balmain through and through but I am a realist and know that the only way for us to continue is with the JV and I have said to the Maggies fans I know and respect that, although it has taken time I'm proud that the other half is the Maggies.. Getting to know my Maggies mates has shown me what a great affinty we have and similar ethos.. So f**k you to that comment mate! Your an ill informed genius.. Once again I curse myself for even responding to someone with that piece of crap in his sig.. I hate the Bunnys and yes I bag the crap out of them.. It began as constructive critism and a bit of tongue in cheek but went on and you morons decided once again they were the victims... Are you News Limited cause you sure as f**k are good at looking at one side of the story... They tried to take us to task and make it personal and we smashed them for it.. And I'd do it again... You think we do it cause they are easy pickings etc... They are a heartless bunch of f***... All the marches all the second chances and they still f***ed it up.. All the hits below the belt to the tigers over the years... The fact they put in a proposal to kick us out to keep them in when we were the only club to vote against booting them.... They are a fraud!! All those fans that marched where are they now! Publicity stunt on impulse! f**k them and f**k all you that think they deserve respect and saving... Oh they stood up to News Limited.. Whats the point of standing up if you fall over as soon as you reach the door... Save it for the salvos cause I don't give a f**k what crap you f*** regurgate again... As I have said before I pulled up on bagging those pieces of sh*t over a week ago, out of respect to a couple of mods in here that showed me balanced respect and said to me that they knew it was as much them as me but, for good of the forum, pull up... I did that... I am beginning to regret that decision when I look to who the forum is and all I see is you moronic, daily telegraph reading, wowzers with nothing but alan jones and ray hadley to fill your thoughts and McDonalds to fill your bellys.... Make mine a combo f**k you meal with a side of get f***ed c**ts!

This is exactly how I feel too-The dunnies have never been on our side (Balmain). we have given them respect and they kicked us in the guts. They get kicked out and everyone says "OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh, they're a foundation club, they shouldn't be treated like that." BULLSHIT! The only good thing about the Dunnies being brought back into the comp is watching them lose week in week out. They tried to buy a winning team and all they've won is wooden spoons. I hate the dunnies with a passion and I don't give a flying f**k what anybody here thinks about my criticism about those dickheads from Souths-the sooner they're out of the comp again, the better I will feel. It's all in the signature, look down

tigger

Juniors
The reason why i don't like Souths is that they are almost garuantee that Wests wont win the wooden spoon........

GO BALMAIN.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Myself, riff and unit have NEVER once bagged our club out, so whoever wrote that is just bullsh***** you. Thats one big lie too, everything we've written isnt a lie either. so perhaps u should think about what u write before criticising others!!!!

Now some of that may contradict certain things that the 3 of us have said in the past, fair enough. We've written stuff in those forums, nothing too bad, but when the other side responds in they way they did, its a little hard to imagine things going any other way, it always takes two to tango so dont just blame us for everything that was said. Its settled down now anyway, so perhapsyou neednt worry.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
We've written stuff in those forums, nothing too bad, but when the other side responds in they way they did, its a little hard to imagine things going any other way.

See you view is that things have started to get out of hand because of the way Souths fans have responded to posts that several Wests Tigers fans made whilst in their part of this forum.....

Pete think about it for a moment.......

You guys went into a forum that is dedicated to Souths, you guys acted like people who have nothing better to do and give us other Wests Tigers, Balmain and Western Suburb supporters a bad name to those who browse that forum.

Remember things would have never been responded to had things not been posted by you guys in the first place.

Tigerpete said:
it always takes two to tango so dont just blame us for everything that was said. Its settled down now anyway, so perhapsyou neednt worry.

It might take 2 to Tango but it only takes 1 to stuff things up for the everyone else........

It has settled down a little and lets keep it that way otherwise things could get even more so out of hand and who knows this board might get closed down as well just like the rest have :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I remember rightly, it all started after we criticised south's decision to buy Terry Hill. Then we were told that we were morons for signing him for 4 years, we ignored the offensive gesture there and continued with our case, but they didn't want to hear it, they bagged us, so we decided-f**k that, 2 can play this game-so we retalliated, they started threads, attacking us personally, we gave as good as wet got, but the souths fans couldn't do that, so they cried victim like normal and that's where things started to get out of hand.

And the only reason why this is still an issue is because of dickheads like you mob who continue to cry about it all even though it's been dead and buried for near a fortnight now-If you just shut the f**k up and moved on, this would still not be an issue.

f**king sooks.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Good to see your not short of a word unit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your right though, the issue's been dead for nearly 2 weeks, i still go in there , but only to question issues with souths fans and im no outcast in there. They realise it all tongue in cheek. Its a pity some of our own fans wanna drag it on though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are over it, we are over it-Why is everyone here still bitching about it like a bunch of old women who missed their scone at the last CWA meeting.

If anything, they are better posters now. We've shown them how to turn defence into attack, and now they are smarter and know how not to make so many dumb comments that they can't back up. When they make posts from now on, they will know how to cover themselves better...In effect what we've done is made them smarter and much better posters.

One thing we couldn't help though was the fact that they all still support the dunnies, but hey, we can't do everything for them.

magpiemax

Juniors
tigger said:
The reason why i don't like Souths is that they are almost garuantee that Wests wont win the wooden spoon........

GO BALMAIN.
you dont like anything much do you tugger? funny that i dont like you.

magpiemax

Juniors
tigger said:

GO BALMAIN.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
magpiemax said:
tigger said:

GO BALMAIN.

I'm sure his heart is now broken because you don't like him :lol: :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
tigger said:

GO BALMAIN.

No...he dont like Souths bcause they, as well as Wests, won more games than Balmain.

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
tigger said:

GO BALMAIN.

No...he dont like Souths bcause they, as well as Wests, won more games than Balmain.
Even though Ill admit that Tugger is an absolute tool,I think you need to get your facts straight.

Balmain won 871 games at 53%.
Wests won 734 games at 44%.

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
innsaneink said:
tigger said:

GO BALMAIN.

Even though Ill admit that Tugger is an absolute tool,I think you need to get your facts straight.

Balmain won 871 games at 53%.
Wests won 734 games at 44%.

Sorry my fault.......
But I was talking about this season...
Premier League '03

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
magpiemax said:
tigger said:

GO BALMAIN.

I'm sure his heart is now broken because you don't like him :lol: :lol: :lol:
with all due respect i dont like you either judging by that photo of you on every post that comes up. :D :D

HappyTiger

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: Gettin pretty heated i here.Ive been gone too long.Settle down children.Lets not start bickering amongst ourselves.

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
magpiemax said:
with all due respect i dont like you either judging by that photo of you on every post that comes up. :D :D

With all due respect (which is none) Good!!!!!!!!!!
hey mighty has da balmain blazer from yester year look hangin on da wall.look good??

King Tigerman

Juniors
dont listen to tugger hes upset no1 went to his 21st apart than molly meldrum

also if some1 wants to bag out souths do it but not in a way that if they beat us that person/s will get bitten on the ass

also if you want to bag the tigers go to the bulldogs forum

innsaneink

Referee
Its a bad bad look guys...

*For fans of the team that finished 3rd last to bag the team that come last
is childish in my view.

*We are in no position to bag any team after 4 consistently poor seasons.

*To bag a team that beat us TWICE this year is not smart.

What goes around comes around.

RifRaf

Juniors
Yeah, that's one way of looking at insane, the other is we were just mucking about and they made it personal... At the end of the day for me it's not so much about the Dunnys anymore but the couple of morons that tried to take me to task... I try not to involve other Dunnys posters who have nothing to do with it now...