What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lebanese youngsters

deluded pom?

Coach
According to U.K. teletext reports 25 of Lebanon`s best young players (no indication of age group) have been selected to play Oxford University in a two game series next month .

ouwet

Bench
deluded pom? said:
According to U.K. teletext reports 25 of Lebanon`s best young players (no indication of age group) have been selected to play Oxford University in a two game series next month .

Thats great news! Will it be played in England or Lebanon?

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
deluded pom? said:

What junction of the M62 is Lebanon off?

Jeffles

Bench
It's being played in Lebanon.

It's good that the Espoirs are playing again. apparently they got beat by Morocco (indicating the reliance Lebanon have on their Aust contingent.) But they need more games. The Espoirs and the domestic competition is the long term future of Lebanon Rugby a Treize.

deluded pom?

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
deluded pom? said:

Tonight`s teletext states that the games will take place in Lebanon as a warm up before Oxford take on Cambridge in the varsity match .i

Big Bunny

Juniors
clives_bootlace said:
i hope the referee checks the lads for knives & guns & i wouldnt be taking my sister to the game!!! :roll: :roll:

In this day and age genetic diversity is as much an after thought as it was when that very concept bypassed the synaptic pathways of the two individuals responsible for conceiving you. In the future don't burdon us or yourself with such reminders. Just stick to the football.

clives_bootlace

Juniors
Big Bunny said:
clives_bootlace said:
i hope the referee checks the lads for knives & guns & i wouldnt be taking my sister to the game!!! :roll: :roll:

In this day and age genetic diversity is as much an after thought as it was when that very concept bypassed the synaptic pathways of the two individuals responsible for conceiving you. In the future don't burdon us or yourself with such reminders. Just stick to the football.

awwww have we got a problem with the truth???
By the way !!, i've got sometrhing to tell you bunny, you had better sit down...well it goes like this....I'M YOUR LONG LOST BROTHER!!!...my dad shagged your mum & we share the same gene pool, hence your as diverse as i am big buddy!!!, oh the joy, oh the happiness..when are ya taking me on the ferry to manly big bro?????

Nook

Bench
Love to watch this bloke walk down a street in the Gaza strip wearing a pro-Israel sandwich board.
People like him complain about immagration. Well, I'm complaining about emmigration, or lack thereof. Go away, tosser.

clives_bootlace

Juniors
Nook said:
Love to watch this bloke walk down a street in the Gaza strip wearing a pro-Israel sandwich board.
People like him complain about immagration. Well, I'm complaining about emmigration, or lack thereof. Go away, tosser.

Another one with his head in the sand!!
I'd love to see you eat a donor kebab at the wailing wall!!!
Same thing???

Big Bunny

Juniors
I don't even know why I bother, since you obviously aren't the full quid. Maybe it's because ignorant people like you who aren't tolerant or understanding of other people and cultures are fun to make examples of.

Xenophobia, racism, homophobia and sweeping statements, all are character faults that you continually exhibit, yet you still have not gone past a dozen posts on the forum. What moronic little gems will you come up with in the coming days?

Usually a person who makes such bold statements will back it up with their reasoning, at least in an effort to better explain the crux of their issues. But no, your problem is that you thought everyone would fall in line, laughing at your vicious little joke, helping to pump up your low self esteem. In the end though you have painted yourself into a corner as a dill and now the only way you can get out of it is to either be sorry for your stupidity or to prove any point that you may have had.

Go on then, we're waiting.

roopy

Referee
A word from the section moderator.

clives bootlace - you would get far more reaction in the four corners section - could we keep this section for footy please.

PS - if you keep it up i'll split this thread and send the racist rubbish over to four corners where they can rip it to pieces anyway.