What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Hopkins Interview

PTB

Juniors
Lee Hopkins was 26 when that photography was taken (13/02/05). His 27th Birthday was four days later (17/02/05).

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lee Hopkins will always be remembered at the club the same way John Baker or Steve Sharp was more ticker than talent but just as valueble as the superstars in the team.

True EEL

Bench
PJ Marshal said:
27 wow he doesnt look it

no he looks at least 25 i would say but not 27

wow! 27 is like so like so old and like over the hill

he may as well go and shoot himself :roll:

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
Lee Hopkins will always be remembered at the club the same way John Baker or Steve Sharp was more ticker than talent but just as valueble as the superstars in the team.

I don't remember John Baker - so does that mean I'll forget Hopo one day? :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
eelavation said:

I don't remember John Baker - so does that mean I'll forget Hopo one day? :lol:

tough as nails no nonsence forward who played for us in the late 70's and may of lead our club to a Researve grade grand final win in 1980!!...I'll post his club stats later tonight.

Twizz would remeber him ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lee Hopkins is a tough and versatile footballer with a heart of gold and truckloads of passion.

As much as I would have loved to have seen him play out his career with us, unfortunately there is no room...

But well done, mate! Hope you kill 'em in the inferiro ESL!

Good luck to Lee. He deserves to get more accolades. Someone who wore out jersey with pride, and played the game the same way.
Everyone can take a lesson from him on playing for more reasons than $$$$$.

Make us proud Lee.

Latest posts