What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Hopkins

PTB

Juniors
It's just been announced he has signed for London (link). I've noticed he made 20 apperances last year and scored 8 tires.

What's he like as a player? Any info would be great! Thanks in advance.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I take it your a supporter?

Congratulations, you've just picked a fantastic player, clubman and an even better person he will wear your jersey with pride and will give 150% every game.

Lee can play in just about every position in the forward pack and a could well be a handy stand off where his played here a couple of time and scored a try in the position.

can you do us a favour and give us some regular updates on his progress and the team in general as most Parra fans will no doubt now adobt London as their ESL club.

bartman

Immortal
Good to see Lee got a deal. He deserves to be in first flight footy.

PTB you'll love him - he puts in effort and commitment in every game. Probably a good replacement for Jim Dymock in terms of skills for your back row, but perhaps without Jim's build and confidence?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lee should go well in ESL, good to see some one sign him up.

He is a 100% passionate player.

chloe

Juniors
He's the perfect match for London. When you look at his performances over the past 2 seasons, he has excelled in cooler conditions.

PTB

Juniors
Thank-you for all your comments.

Seems the club have done their homework well on Lee. So often when english clubs sign players from Australia you often hear negative comments being made about them. I'm actually quite excited about seeing him play now!

Good to know he can play stand-off as we need cover in that area with Jimmy retiring.

I have posted some of your comments on the London forum so other fans can read them (I hope you don't mind!).

Thanks once again, and good luck to Parra in '05! :)

Haynzy

First Grade
Thank goodness he won't be playing against us!

Too often the players we let go come back to haunt us :roll:

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
way to often :oops: glad to see lee got signed by someone, cant believe we didnt keep him after the effort he has shown for us #-o

True EEL

Bench
well done Lee and hope your career continues in the ESL

PTB, Lee Hopkins is a versatile and cocnsistent performer who always does his best for his team, in every situation

he will be an asset to the London Broncos through his skill, enthusiasm, positive attitude, work ethic

Hurriflatch

Referee
Good news to see that Hopkins has found work.

Mal Kaufusi also went to London and I beleive Moran & Dymock are both still there.

London is the Manly of the ESL

Eelementary

Post Whore
LEE HOPKINS FOR PRIME MINISTER!

LEE HOPKINS FOR PRESIDENT OF THE PARRAMATTA LEAGUES CLUB!

LEE HOPKINS FOR PARRAMATTA EELS RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB CEO!

Latest posts