What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Hopkins

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lee Hopkins for head trainer!

Lee Hopkins for number 1 ticket holder!

Lee Hopkins for chief Moderator!

Eelementary

Post Whore
LEE HOPKINS FOR AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR!

LEE HOPKINS FOR FIRST FOOTBALLER IN SPACE!

LEE HOPKINS FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!

bartman

Immortal
#-o Sorry. Iam suprised London dont do better.
UtE, I'm surprised why they don't better as well. I think it's to do with a lack of talented backs to capitalise on anything? Can't remember who their hooker is, which porbably means that's a weakness as well.

Moran kills them at half over here. Dymock was injured for a while, but their pack still had guys like Steele Retchless and Matt Toshack who were very solid and reliable all year. (Retchless along with Dymock have retired.) Kafusi was only a short term signing (last six or so games), but I'm sure he'll be looking to get his contract there extended for 2005.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I'm ... I'm no good.

I just really like the bloke, and while I can see that he'd have no place in our top 17, I can't - no, I WON'T - believe that no other NRL team would not want him.

Skum

Juniors
haha looks like everyone loves him.. although he wasnt a super star player he was good and i think he will do well in london.

Utey

Coach
bartman said:
#-o Sorry. Iam suprised London dont do better.
UtE, I'm surprised why they don't better as well. I think it's to do with a lack of talented backs to capitalise on anything? Can't remember who their hooker is, which porbably means that's a weakness as well.

Moran kills them at half over here. Dymock was injured for a while, but their pack still had guys like Steele Retchless and Matt Toshack who were very solid and reliable all year. (Retchless along with Dymock have retired.) Kafusi was only a short term signing (last six or so games), but I'm sure he'll be looking to get his contract there extended for 2005.

Iam sure if he plays the same way he played for us he will have his contract extended. I wont be suprised to see him back in the NRL in a few years although he is probably running out of time.

Eelementary

Post Whore
LEE HOPKINS TO FATHER MY CHILD!

LEE HOPKINS TO CURE CANCER!

LEE HOPKINS TO ESTABLISH WORLD PEACE AND ELIMINATE WORLD HUNGER!

rowdy

First Grade
That Lee...is there anything he cant do?

All the best to him in his future attempts to make the world a better place...and to play some good footy :clap:

sportive cupid

Referee
Eelementary said:
LEE HOPKINS TO FATHER MY CHILD!

LEE HOPKINS TO CURE CANCER!

LEE HOPKINS TO ESTABLISH WORLD PEACE AND ELIMINATE WORLD HUNGER!
Which one of these do you think he would find the most satisfying :-k

eelsta

Bench
sportive cupid said:
I reckon fathering my child would be enough to cure him -or anyone - :( of the hiccups

the question that needs to be asked are you able to have his chid if you get my drift :lol: :lol: