What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me be the first...

parra pete

Referee
to say Tim Smith had a mighty game against the Panthers. :clap:, :clap:
He controlled play AND EVEN took on the line in attack....
The drive out of dummy half by both PJ and Blake Green gave the team some impetus, and Luke Burt is getting better with age.
All smiles this week.
Caylo, I'm looking like I'm a know all who knows nothing...:lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Timmy had his best game since 2005 tonight

but it was only 1 week and there is still a lot more he can do

I'm not going to take anything away from him for tonights performance but I'm going to wait and see if he can do it again next week and the week after and 10 weeks after that before saying he is back to his 2005 form.

parra pete

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
Timmy had his best game since 2005 tonight

but it was only 1 week and there is still a lot more he can do

I'm not going to take anything away from him for tonights performance but I'm going to wait and see if he can do it again next week and the week after and 10 weeks after that before saying he is back to his 2005 form.

Me too...but he was good tonight. Run the ball son, run the ball..you are a better player when you do it....

ParraManiac

Juniors
good onya pete it takes a big man to admit mistakes. Tim wasnt at his best, but he stood up when it counted. His running game was outstanding. He basically laid a platform tonight to build on for the rest of the year.

sooperdooper

First Grade
i think your spot on pete
burt is going great!
as for timmy well done! however he would have looked alot better if he had someone off his hip a few times he ran started to get tackled and looked for an offload but noone round

well done however there are 20 odd to go

ParraManiac

Juniors
I thought Blake Green was outstanding tonight also. He showed incredible composure, his passes were crisp and on the mark, and his footwork kept everyone guessing........in a position I would assume he has never played!!!!!

Why are we wasting our time on Brett Finch? Pete I think you should start directing your considerable energy at Brett Finch :)

caylo

Bench
parra pete said:
to say Tim Smith had a mighty game against the Panthers. ,

He controlled play AND EVEN took on the line in attack....

The drive out of dummy half by both PJ and Blake Green gave the team some impetus, and Luke Burt is getting better with age.

All smiles this week.

Caylo, I'm looking like I'm a know all who knows nothing...

just to keep the argument up and turn the table, while he played well he still has plenty of improvemnets, should have run the ball to score that try... :D:D
mind you im joking , but i denfinatly agreed with some of your comments with him, i just had to pretect my Koala bear
:D:D:D
Here is a idea, drop finch, green was very dangerous from hooker though, i realy liked him there. If keating comes through as everyone saids, he may find hooker his home, not yet though. Our forward even though dominated at times were brilliant.

Bazal

Post Whore
6-Green
7-T Smith

That's what we need...Finch is utterly useless, Timmy was awesome tonight. Doesn't he have a step on him! I thought he'd gotten rid of it but he used it well tonight and his kicks were spot on for the most part. That long touch finder when we were in the crap was just beautiful. Green was also very good.

Macca_

Coach
Great game by Timah.

I don't mind the Pig, but PJ and Greens service out of dummy half was top notch. I think that contributed a lot to Tims game.

hybrideel

Bench
Pete i have to give you credit. It takes a big man to come here and admit you were wrong. you still have a lot more games for timmy to prove you right (although i hope not and don't think he will) bt most time people bag certain players out they seem to disappear if they are ever proven wrong. And in saying that burt had a great game tonight. I think it shows that he either plays fullback or doesn't play at all. he is way more effective there than on the wing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Good stuff Pete, great to see you're being level headed and not biased, still i'm going to burn you * wink*

lucablight

First Grade
Hey Parra Pete just curious about who you want at number 7 now? Tim Smith has been very good in 2007 whereas Finch has been shocking. What are your overall thoughts now?

Latest posts