What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me be the first...

eloquentEEL

First Grade
sooperdooper said:
as for timmy well done! however he would have looked alot better if he had someone off his hip a few times he ran started to get tackled and looked for an offload but noone round

that's probably because he took his own teammates by surprise just as much as the opposition :lol:

seriously though, if he keeps it up, he'll have support runners off both hips every time he steps on the pedal

cardinal

Juniors
eelavation said:
Plenty here wouldn't do what Pete did tonight, and there's a few that should..

Yep thats right I am in the Luke Burt fullback fan club now, Wade who. Anyone know how Keating went tonight, and just out of interest where did the Peranarra boys end up playing this year they popped into my head today for some reason.

Jayjay are you going to back petes assesment on Tim.

parra pete

Referee
:lol: It was ONLY tonight. One swallow doesn't make it summer.
He was good tonight, I'll give him that. Looked very sharp, and ran the ball :shock:

strider

Post Whore
cardinal said:
Yep thats right I am in the Luke Burt fullback fan club now, Wade who. Anyone know how Keating went tonight, and just out of interest where did the Peranarra boys end up playing this year they popped into my head today for some reason.

Jayjay are you going to back petes assesment on Tim.
I believe Henry is with the Sharks and Marcus is in the Newcastle local comp

strider

Post Whore
yeah - love ya work pete

:D

but if he plays sh*t next week, then don't hold back :lol: :lol:

caylo

Bench
Next week we have the dogs, no better play bad, or i swear they hear it from me. I wont take and badgery from my sister, she will give it to me if we lose to her mob. Plus i have a wedding that day, and half the family are doggies fans :(. Exept the good thing is the wedding is in hombush, finishes at 1:30, reception doesn't start tll 6, plenty of time to go to the game :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good stuff Pete, good stuff Timmy, and good stuff Hagan who looks like he's starting to get Timmy to run with the football. But as Pete has said one swallow doesn't make a summer, lets hope he continues this sort of form because it's very encouraging for Parra :D

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Remind me

We made a little wager at the start of the season, you said timmy wont play more then half a season of football this year; and if he did you had to put a certain comment in ur signature....otherwise i would.

Not getting ahead of myself, although it seems at the moment the only thing that will stop this happening is injury.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see him slowly getting better and more confident each week,

its showing when he takes the line on imo, although he was doing it at the start of the year he looked uncomfortable, now he looks confident and he's not being pushed backwards

now we just need to either get Finch in form, or get Green in his place

Timmy is gonna struggle while he is trying to make up for Finch's bad form and having an form 5/8 next to him will make it a lot easier for him and the rest of the team

Eelectrica

Referee
Wow, if Parra Pete was impressed Smith must have had a good game.
As has been said consistency is the key. Sure he'll have a few bad days here and there - evryone does, but if he is good more often than not we'll win plenty this year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and another thing

when was the last time we saw a half get MOM behind a forward pack that were dominated by the opposition forward pack

last year when Timmy "lost his mojo" we blamed the lack of go forward in our forward pack

Latest posts