What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all laugh at Manly thread

shiftysmith

Juniors
anything that will pi**off fulton makes me a very happy man,he has no respect for us what so ever,did anyone else hear goose hadleys comment yesterday when we scored our first try his words were "yes unfortunatley thats a try to parramatta"

Stagger eel

Staff member
shiftysmith said:
anything that will pi**off fulton makes me a very happy man,he has no respect for us what so ever,did anyone else hear goose hadleys comment yesterday when we scored our first try his words were "yes unfortunatley thats a try to parramatta"

are you joking?

PB

Bench
Insert Nelson Muntz laugh here....:lol:

For the record King made 2 hitups for a total of 13 metres.

Infact only ONE Manly forward made more than 6 hitups!!!! That was Kennedy who, wait for it.....made 16!!!! YES 3 TIMES MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!

Did somebody say one man team.......:lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
shiftysmith said:

What An Asshole.

Latest posts