What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all Laugh at Parramatta

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
had a free period at school did we?

Parramatta :lol:

Premiership Favourites one week....Chokers the next :lol:

You say that we gave ourselves false hope, you guys thought you were in the GF at the end of round 26.

Also, your supporters are the most misguided, unintelligent fairweathered fans going around.

Parramatta :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd be more worried about which faction it is at Manly swinging the sledgehammer at the foundations then whether or not Parramatta choked. Wonder what will happen if Max's money dries up.....

chileman

Coach
The Colonel said:
I'd be more worried about which faction it is at Manly swinging the sledgehammer at the foundations then whether or not Parramatta choked. Wonder what will happen if Max's money dries up.....
I'll organise thoooooousands of sausage sizzles :p geez I love the parra/Manly rivalry!

The Colonel

Immortal
chileman said:
I'll organise thoooooousands of sausage sizzles :p geez I love the parra/Manly rivalry!

I'd think about organising a couple more.

Not sure if you get the Telegraph but Page 72 reports more Manly rumblings regarding the Michael Monaghan saga.......

Where there is smoke...... and there has been plenty......

chileman

Coach
The Colonel said:
I'd think about organising a couple more.

Not sure if you get the Telegraph but Page 72 reports more Manly rumblings regarding the Michael Monaghan saga.......

Where there is smoke...... and there has been plenty......
Those close to Monas say there is nothing....prefer to believe them than a reporter or two trying to make a quid.....up hetre in QLD though amigo, would love to see the article if you can post it!

The Colonel

Immortal
chileman said:
Those close to Monas say there is nothing....prefer to believe them than a reporter or two trying to make a quid.....up hetre in QLD though amigo, would love to see the article if you can post it!

Not much just more rumblings of Manly dangling Monas to Souths and arguments between the rival factions again. It's only a small article. Just goes onto say that it threatens to destabilise the club and so on. Those close to Monas may well think its ok...... I'd be worried about the ones that aren't.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
The Colonel said:

and i wonder what will happen should parra's sponsors POQ.....what a stupid question.

The Colonel

Immortal
Mayor_Quimby said:
and i wonder what will happen should parra's sponsors POQ.....what a stupid question.

The Parra Leagues club runs the NRL club and sponsors can be picked up if you look hard enough. They aren't privately owned..... not a stupid question at all.

Parra Guru

Coach
It's funny that some of you guys are attempting to laugh at Parramatta, when your foolish team is paying Michael Monoghan $250k a season to play like an under 10's player.

walker smith

Juniors
lotti said:
we didn't choke at the final game before the Grand Final the Eels did though.

lotti your a grub!! No one knows who you support...depending on who is winning or how you feel/which way the wind blows, we are meant to believe you support manly, the storm, the sharks, the cowboys....ur just a pathetic grubby little bandwagoner!

Parra Guru

Coach
walker smith said:
lotti your a grub!! No one knows who you support...depending on who is winning or how you feel/which way the wind blows, we are meant to believe you support manly, the storm, the sharks, the cowboys....ur just a pathetic grubby little bandwagoner!

Agreed.

circling eagle

Juniors
At the end of the day, both teams can look back and on 2005 and say that was a much better season than the last, but only one set of fans really expected a lot more from their team.

chileman

Coach
Parra Guru said:
It's funny that some of you guys are attempting to laugh at Parramatta, when your foolish team is paying Michael Monoghan $250k a season to play like an under 10's player.
And you're paying Fitzy and Smithy :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
circling eagle said:
At the end of the day, both teams can look back and on 2005 and say that was a much better season than the last, but only one set of fans really expected a lot more from their team.

I think most Parramatta fans at the start of the season would have been delighted with a minor premiership and a preliminary final after our last two years.

RainMan

Juniors
walker smith said:

Well said!

parra pete

Referee
The biggest disappointment for me as a Parra fan was losing Michael Witt to Manly....:lol: :lol: :lol: What a buy for you blokes!!!!!

circling eagle

Juniors
parra pete said:
The biggest disappointment for me as a Parra fan was losing Michael Witt to Manly....:lol: :lol: :lol: What a buy for you blokes!!!!!

I hope for Parra's sake Tim Smith starts well next year, cause if he starts slowly, we all know what BS will do.....