What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets compare, shall we ?

jaseg

Juniors
Hayne > Locke
Sio > Tupou
Tonga < Nielsen
Loko < Hurrell
Blair < Vatuvei
Kelly < Leuluai
Sandow < Johnson
Allgood < Packer
Keating < Friend
Mannah < Matulino
B.Smith < Mannering
Paulo < Mateo
Ryan < Lowrie

Moimoi > Lillyman
Lussick < Rapira
Maitua > Henry
N.Smith < Taylor

Fixed.

Rebel

First Grade
Compare the rd 1 likely teams

Hayne> Locke
Sio > Tupou
W.tonga > neislon
4.Loko > Hurrell
5.Blair < Vatuvei
6. Roberts > Tuimavi (sp)
Sandow > Johnson
Allgood < Rapira
9.Keating < Friend
Mannah > Lousi
Smith > Taylor
Paulo > Mannering
13.Ryan. < Mateo

Can't think of the rest of the warriors line up but just by the starting line up eels should win by 50

Weren't you wanking on the other week about how Israel would score three tries against us in round one? How did that turn out for ya....

parraeels2010

Juniors
Weren't you wanking on the other week about how Israel would score three tries against us in round one? How did that turn out for ya....

Folau wanted " hayne type money" I'm much happier with the side we have for 2013 than paying overs for Folau

Loko >Folau I can't remember Folau scoring a 20M or longer try

Rebel

First Grade
Folau wanted " hayne type money" I'm much happier with the side we have for 2013 than paying overs for Folau

Loko >Folau I can't remember Folau scoring a 20M or longer try

So Folau not scoring those 3 tries against us in round one means we will win in round one. Yay :)

Rich102

Staff member
Sounds like the comparisons may get closer now that the coaches from the Warriors and Breakers have agreed to have discussions.

JAG

Juniors
The NBL and A league are so far below each codes premier competitions (NBA / Premier League etc) -
Therefore far weaker competition's than the Warriors compete in.
The NRL is the worlds premier rugby league competition with the best rugby league talent.

How do you think the Breakers or Pheonix would go week in week out against the Heat or Man U standard teams? They would have their asses handed to them.

+ The NBL for instance, only has 8 teams... So to me the Breakers success has been pretty grossly exaggerated if you are being honest about it.

That argument doesn't stand up in terms of what is being discussed here. Obviously the NBA and the Premier League are stronger than the comps here. That goes without saying.

Both the Phoenix and the Breakers are playing in a league where the standard of the other teams is simliar to them, as are the Warriors.

Doesn't matter if the A League is a 'weaker' competition than the EPL. The Phoenix aren't playing in the EPL, they are playing every week against teams who are as capable of beating them as they are of losing to them. Therefore, they are playing tough games every week in the competition they are in. Whether Man Utd would smack the Phoenix or the Heat would give the Breakers a dicking is irrelevant.

Micistm

Bench
While comparing code to code, I've often thought how similiar the Black Caps are to the Warriors... ;-)

Juju

Juniors
That argument doesn't stand up in terms of what is being discussed here. Obviously the NBA and the Premier League are stronger than the comps here. That goes without saying.

Both the Phoenix and the Breakers are playing in a league where the standard of the other teams is simliar to them, as are the Warriors.

Doesn't matter if the A League is a 'weaker' competition than the EPL. The Phoenix aren't playing in the EPL, they are playing every week against teams who are as capable of beating them as they are of losing to them. Therefore, they are playing tough games every week in the competition they are in. Whether Man Utd would smack the Phoenix or the Heat would give the Breakers a dicking is irrelevant.
From your above logic - the Warriors u20s are the premier / most winning-ist side in NZ then and the Seniors could learn from them.

ozbash

Referee
From your above logic - the Warriors u20s are the premier / most winning-ist side in NZ then and the Seniors could learn from them.

Attitude a la Ackers, probably..

How good are those Breakers, 7pm tonight against the Woolangong Hawkes, again.

ozbash

Referee
very true, despite the media writing them off last night (they've lost there x2 this year), really, there was little doubt about them 3peating.

fantastic team.

Iafeta

Referee
Will there be a 4peat? I don't actually question their talent, but whether the NBL is going to survive, given Townsville are effectively gone and it will I think weaken their sponsorship/media rights revenues.

Great story though, well done Breakers.

Rich102

Staff member
Great result.:alcho:
Will be a hard act to follow with Lemanis and a number of players to retire.

Latest posts