What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's pack Gosford!

BuffaloRules

Coach
Dodger said:
South Sydney and North Queensland are playing at Gosford, 3pm next Sunday. GET TO THE GAME, and lets fill CentralNorthExpressCoastPowerGrahameAdvocate ParkStadium to the brim! Prove just how inferior soccer is in Australia! Last nights Mariners game barely cracked 6k - 6609 was the figure. With Souths on the improve I expect to see bums on seats, hopefully even a sellout next Sunday.

Bunnies fans, Cowboys fans, League fans... GET TO THE GAME!

Hows that packed stadium looking Dodge??

PARRA_FAN

Coach
13,000 is still good in my books, why Souths didnt consider moving there I'll never know. But in saying that Im sure they'll consider moving a few home games there next year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Choppies said:
Dodge expected to see bums ons seats and did he go?

He should practice what he preaches.

:lol: Get off your high horse mate. I explained in the other thread why I wasn't able to go today.

I found the reason for the trackwork with Cityrail today, something that shouldnt have stopped trains to Gosford but did - they're creating a bridge at Ourimbah and as such destroyed a 50m section of track. Finished tonight should be good for the morning. Trains should still have run to Gosford but according to some didn't. Poor organisation once again by RailCorp.

Anywho, back to you lot attacking me for not going today...

MightySharks

Bench
I took my nan to the game she lives in Gosford so i drove up to Gosford, $hit crowd $hit game, Some Souths supporters have two heads fair dinkum!

Latest posts