What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets pay homage *edited*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
To the greatest post ever made at LU, which I have Immortalised in my signature.

Its direct, correct and right to the point in every conceivable way. This was in Forum Idiots thread "Ask Forum Idiot" he tried to challenge my knowledge but failed miserably, however his honesty is to be respected.

Who else has a great quote exactly the same as mine in their signature thats almost equal to the one I have.

I'll tell ya who

NO ONE!

My signature is the best ever.

thoughts (negative thoughts will be ignored)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
im more scottish.

my ancestors own not one but TWO castles in scotland.

and if you know my surname its hard to deny that I have scottish ancestory.

Godz Illa

Coach
This thread is an homage to poor spelling - there is only one "m" in homage, people. Shame on you. Unit the quote in your sig is ok, but I think the lax spelling of the thread title suggests it may be incorrect. Your penance is to say the word homage with an uppity French accent - in honour of the derivation of the word - until you know it properly. Oh-maj.

Dani

Immortal
ima scott too
the first 2 letters of my last name are Mc
and im in the process of getting a family kilt...not cheap i tell you

innsaneink

Referee
1.jpg

grassmarket.jpg

Grassmarket.jpg

Grassmarket ...Edinburgh....where the ol bastard pop is from

jed

First Grade
madunit said:
im more scottish.

my ancestors own not one but TWO castles in scotland.

and if you know my surname its hard to deny that I have scottish ancestory.

My dad's family originally hails from Aberdeen, and I have a very scottish name too. Don't think we own any castles though, you win.

jed

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
This thread is an homage to poor spelling - there is only one "m" in homage, people. Shame on you. Unit the quote in your sig is ok, but I think the lax spelling of the thread title suggests it may be incorrect. Your penance is to say the word homage with an uppity French accent - in honour of the derivation of the word - until you know it properly. Oh-maj.

So, who appointed you the spelling police?

Godz Illa

Coach
Move along chump, I'm here for your own protection. Besides I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Mr Unit, who is a friend of mine. Count yourself lucky that I'm not the coolness police.

Latest posts