What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's talk about the Canberra Raiders

RSK

Juniors
Irregardless of the margin, if we lose this weekend, it will be due to inept referees :)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its always those f**king refs. When will the learn the Raiders are supposed to win....they are undoing Gods work (who supports the Canberra Raiders.)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
My favourite moment of that game was when TLL was going to murder Thaiday if not for intervention by the refs and then about .1 of a second later TLL took a hitup and Thaiday just chilled in the defensive line like one off Big Tom.

What a cat :lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
if i was a balding man i would not use any hair growth services promoted by Terry Campese.

bronco_buddy

Juniors
who are your lads playing this weekend ???
I love how you guys are just sooooo excited to make the 8, God Bless Youse All:crazy:
C'mon you just beat the Struggling Broncos, now you have to face the Panthers, in Penrith, who are averaging 40+ pts for the last month :lol:

Latest posts