What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leulaui is crap house!!!

He is worse than Witt (and he was average as well). The way he played this morning was Z grade stuff. His kicking game is rubbish (kicks out on the full and aimless kicking), his passing game is not any better and he can't organise the team. He is the worst halfback to ever play test football. Im glad the deal with Parra is off, I just can't see what Brian Smith saw.

Article:

------------

Watson wants the Warriors to act as a feeder club to his London venture and already Leuluai has agreed to join the Broncos on a one-year deal.

The move will anger the powerful Parramatta NRL club which thought it had secured the Kiwi representative.

Leuluai signed secretly for the Broncos yesterday,the deadline for a decision on his future, after being told by the Warriors they would only release him from his contract if he signed for an English club.

This bit is the best

"The move will anger the powerful Parramatta NRL club which thought it had secured the Kiwi representative. "

What anger?? The Leulaui is not coming Party is over at my house and everyone is invited!! :lol: :music2: :alcho:

eelsta

Bench
doesnt it bother you that BS thought he was a top halfback, this to me isnt a good sign anyway thankfully he's not coming cause he would have got the no 7 jersey
no matter how he played.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
i thought that maybe he was gonna be a great buy but after seeing this game i can safely say he wont be missed :lol: he had a passing game to rival wags and a kicking game of pearson quality :clap:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thank god

so what about the bullshit in Smith's interview last week, that said he woud play with the Eels

Eelectrica

Referee
Twizzle said:
thank god

so what about the bullsh*t in Smith's interview last week, that said he woud play with the Eels
I thought the quote was "good" news on sing Leulai. Well, I think Leulai signing with London qualifies as good new :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
I have a sense of relief now. I am happy for Tim Smith and Jake the snake for that matter. Seeing that Leulaui is not coming I am assuming that after all our signings we still have about 150 to 200 odd grand under our cap. (Which was basically Witt's contract) . Hopefully that money will be used to upgrade the contracts of our younger players if they shine next year. I'm talking about Tim Smith, Blake Green etc.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
This bit is the best

"The move will anger the powerful Parramatta NRL club which thought it had secured the Kiwi representative. "

What anger?? The Leulaui is not coming Party is over at my house and everyone is invited!! :lol: :music2: :alcho:

Excellent!

An opportunity to practise my Blue and Gold rendition of "Oops! I did it again!" and "I touch myself".

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah, at least now that this issue has been resolved it means Perenara, Smith and Green finally have a better idea as to what is going on.

The team should be able to settle now that they know who is going to be there.

True EEL

Bench
PJ Marsh at # 7 for me.........Smith as a abackup until he proves he can cut it

but gald this Leulaui circus is now over

Latest posts