What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leuluai looks at other offers

Stagger eel

Staff member
look!

if he's signed that's great.

I'm working on the theory that he won't be at the club until any official announcement is made, I don't doubt freaks source infact I was told after the Penrith game that he has signed and was waiting for a clearence from the Warriors.

the person who told me is an ex kiwi international who had a relatively long stint at Parra, he is also assisting Kieran Dempsy.

if you can't guess who it is, there's something wrong with you ;-) ;-)

True EEL

Bench
gee it wouldn't be Mark Horo by any chance would it??? ;-)

Horro was a legend on his day and a hard working player at the very very least and would like to think that he does know whats happening with recruitment, since he is taking care of a lot of that these days....particularly in kiwi land???? ;-)

thanks eelevation

True EEL

Bench
also.....the guys on the Warriors site think that Anderson definitely has a soft spot or high regard for Thomas Leuluai...... ;-)

add that to the fact that Anderson loves PJ and has had a long association with him at both Parra and the Warriors and also the fact that he also apparently thinks the world of Marcus Perenara and.....????

it just seems that Leulaui will most likely be signed or has signed and that Anderson will most likely arrive at Parra with this type of scenario in 05:

Coaching Director: Brian Smith
Head Coach: Daniel Anderson
Assistant Coach: Peter Sharp

others
JT
Rody Reddy (maybe)
Mark Horo
Hayden Knowles
etc

Stagger eel

Staff member
yes!

but that was over 6 or so weeks ago and after hearing nothing about it until recently I had the impression that the deal fell through.

I actually told suity and ParraMatt who were standing pretty close to Horo and I at the time.

we'll just have to wait and see.

wydie

Juniors
Leuluai is getting close to signing with Parra. Lucky Parra! You can have him for two years but let Wellington have him back when they join the comp! ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
wydie said:
Leuleuia is getting close to signing with Parra. Lucky Parra! You can have him for two years but let Wellington have him back when they join the comp! ;-)

yeah! the article has been posted on another thread. I wouldn't knock him back but I think he'll have to earn his keep with the rest of them. ;-)

Utey

Coach
If he signs it could be a problemof having to much depth. He may take the positions off Smith, Green etc. This is what I fear will happen. Usually its other players bought which makes future stars leave. Such as Tonga.

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks wydie,

Belly posted the same article in another thread. Certainly raised a few eyebrows!

strider

Post Whore
I'd consider that signed-sealed-and-waiting patiently for the courier.

AND you'd have to be wondering what the attraction for all these NZers is at Parra???....surely its gotta be Daniel Anderson

Latest posts