What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leuluai looks at other offers

mickdo

Coach
I think the gist of it is that Endacott is currently being looked at as the new coach for Widnes. If he turns down that job, Daniel Anderson may be next cab off the rank. If that happens, Leuluai will probably go with Anderson to Widnes. By the sound of it, Endacott is trying to get Leuluai to Widnes himself anyway though...

The Colonel

Immortal
Endacott and Thomas' father go way back I believe. Either Anderson or Endacott going to Widnes would likely see Thomas head to England.

mickdo said:
I think the gist of it is that Endacott is currently being looked at as the new coach for Widnes. If he turns down that job, Daniel Anderson may be next cab off the rank. If that happens, Leuluai will probably go with Anderson to Widnes. By the sound of it, Endacott is trying to get Leuluai to Widnes himself anyway though...

Spot on mickdo!

True EEL

Bench
i said exactly what mickdo said.....however my post seems to have mysteriously disappeared???????? :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
CliffyIsGod said:
Do you want Michael Witt back if this doesn't work out...?

no f**ken way!!! the little over rated prima dona is all yours =;

BTW, Cliffy how much do you think his worth?? or better still how much do you think Manly are paying him?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
eelavation said:
CliffyIsGod said:

no f***en way!!! the little over rated prima dona is all yours =;

BTW, Cliffy how much do you think his worth?? or better still how much do you think Manly are paying him?

I reckon he would be on about $90 000 to $100 000 mate.

The Colonel

Immortal
CliffyIsGod said:
eelavation said:
CliffyIsGod said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Peters and co will have some explaining to do CIG.... :-$

bartman

Immortal
Dunno, but MITS said her thought it was going up each year under the terms of the contract. So maybe start $80K, going up to $100K or $120K, and then more for 2005 at which point they made a business decision about the value?

As for Endacott, he came in and worked with Widnes for the last 6 weeks of their season and helped them stave off relegation. Basically the coaching job is now his if he wants it, but the story is he has to sort out some of his business interests in NZ before deciding whether he can relocate full-time. His decision will be due soon, around the same time Anderson nears completion of his tri-nations commitments...

Stagger eel

Staff member
CliffyIsGod said:
eelavation said:
CliffyIsGod said:

oh! boy.

you guys have completely f**ked up bigtime!!! [-X

just for the record, I would of said 80 to 100K max, but it seems as though he's gettin a little bit more than that ;-)

Latest posts