What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

Card Shark

Immortal
Next year SOO is gonna f**k us
Gal
Lewis
Carney
Wade

Hopefully the ARLC will do something with it by then.

It like to see 3 games the weekend before 2 SOO games & 2 the other game. Total of 8 games, 16 teams - each team plays 1 game before SOO. That's fair - still 2 byes.

Since 73

First Grade
Next year SOO is gonna f**k us
Gal
Lewis
Carney
Wade
We'll be right - whoever wins the Gf always has a few SOOers, we're moving into good company.

Anyway the halves for the Blues will be Reynolds and Reynolds Inc. - so Toddy can hand his Blue jumper back in.

Since 73

First Grade
Must be happening in the club RCB

5f49b8bb.png
pippagate

Windy70

Juniors
Awesome stuff. Building nicely. We are looking real good for 2013.

Great work all involved. And Gal is a friggen legend.

parraeels2010

Juniors
Im so happy the eels didn't sign Fathead I didn't want him at the club. Shark fans still whinge about ferguson walking out but what Lewis did is 100 times worse he had been the panthers highest paid player for years and was their captain but when the club needed him most he chucked a hissy fit and walked out, it says a lot about him and I don't want someone with a bad attitude like him at my club.

Signing Fathead is gonna make it a lot harder to keep carney after next year.

Im so happy the eels didn't sign Fathead I didn't want him at the club. Shark fans still whinge about ferguson walking out but what Lewis did is 100 times worse he had been the panthers highest paid player for years and was their captain but when the club needed him most he chucked a hissy fit and walked out, it says a lot about him and I don't want someone with a bad attitude like him at my club.

Signing Fathead is gonna make it a lot harder to keep carney after next year.

You have NFI