What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

Im so happy the eels didn't sign Fathead I didn't want him at the club. Shark fans still whinge about ferguson walking out but what Lewis did is 100 times worse he had been the panthers highest paid player for years and was their captain but when the club needed him most he chucked a hissy fit and walked out, it says a lot about him and I don't want someone with a bad attitude like him at my club.

Signing Fathead is gonna make it a lot harder to keep carney after next year.

The deal was if lewis didn't sign for Parra that you would never post in our forum again.

Honour your promise and f**k off!

webShark

Im so happy the eels didn't sign Fathead I didn't want him at the club. Shark fans still whinge about ferguson walking out but what Lewis did is 100 times worse he had been the panthers highest paid player for years and was their captain but when the club needed him most he chucked a hissy fit and walked out, it says a lot about him and I don't want someone with a bad attitude like him at my club.

Suppose you prefer good citizens like Reni Matua.

Quigs

Immortal

Arhhh yes an honourable man, always good on his word.!!!

parraeel.jpg

Now just do what Fathead did, and just farkkk off.

Madsharkie

First Grade

You are such a hypocrite. Make good on your promise and disappear, f*cktard.

DJShaksta

First Grade

Get the fugg out of our forum.
You know, then one you said you'd never post in again if parra didn't get Lewis.

DJShaksta

First Grade
It's a done deal at parra we were close to getting him before June 30 but panthers wouldn't release him. If u wanna Make some easy money put a 100 on the eels to sign him.

If Lewis doesn't sign with the eels I will never post on the sharks forum again cause it a 100% done deal with eels. I have inside mail
It won't be announced for about 2 weeks cause he wants to show some respect to penrith and not sign with the eels 2 days after his release

Vin Fizz

Bench
You're in gaol Para Eel aren't you? Please tell me you're in some kind of institution...please??????

Weaponhead

Coach
He is the founding member of ASNEM - the anti MENSA for the differently gifted. No one with a IQ above a turnip need apply.

Latest posts