What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

have the backline to win the comp, not even close.

backs...

what are they really?

we have Gordon coming who is a good fullback and and upgrade if he stays on the field.
we have gardener and wright as backups at that position.

Centres pommeroy has been good this year. theres no denying this.
best..whatever

but if you signed a centre and a winger...

Quigs

Immortal
I feel like being a spoiled brat.

"I want a strike center"

"I want a strike center"

Quigs

Immortal
Not all of you, no.

You know who your mates are !!!

Youse never tell me nuffin', keep me in the dark.

My Donkeys mates always tell me things. They told me 3 months ago that Hook was getting resigned as coach but I was sworn to secrecy.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Grats. Lewis is a great player.

Numbers 1-5 are still a great concern though.

Good luck.

EDIT - As long as we keep playing "Dragons Footy" my only enjoyment will be deathriding you bastards. How the worm turns ehh, how the f**king worm turns. I'll be breaking out the 2010 DVD's tonight. And my finest malt whiskey. And the valium. And I'll be working hard as f**k on that time machine thing I've been tinkering with.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Ronnie, you could always go to the Taj for entertainment.

They have 480 pokies and .........

Arhhh f**k it. You could hire a canoe and go looking for that future revenue stream.

Hey did you hear we just signed Luke Lewis for 4 years, and I Dunno. Don't know how long Dunno's contract is for.

It's good hey.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think it is farkkkked. I won't be happy until we are called the new silvertails and we are accussed of rorting the cap

I think we've ready being accused. Keeping Smith & signing Jennings should up the ante though.:lol:

Allefarkingluiah!!! Great day to be a Shark! Bring on the Raiders, bring on the finals!

Quigs

Immortal
Bring on the development.

Lets get back to reality.

Can we get Brycey to piss up against a tree or something.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Ronnie, you could always go to the Taj for entertainment.

They have 480 pokies and .........

Arhhh f**k it. You could hire a canoe and go looking for that future revenue stream.

Hey did you hear we just signed Luke Lewis for 4 years, and I Dunno. Don't know how long Dunno's contract is for.

It's good hey.

Expectation. Teams will be gunning for the Sharks next year.

I'm certain the bookies will have them at or near the top. That puts a big target on the head and a requirement to perform from scratch. The Tigers have found that out this year.

You three quarter line still, it isn't, good.

Dunno will need to be a very good three quarter.

roboshark

Coach
Well I wasn't confident but there you go

Well done sharks

When the dev goes thru it would have to be the greatest year for us that I could remember

Am I hallucinating on my cold and flu tablets or is it for real ?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...re-lewis-on-fouryear-deal-20120720-22e02.html

Sharks snare Lewis on four-year deal

DateJuly 20, 2012 - 10:27AM

art-luke-lewis-620x349.jpg
New Shark ... Luke Lewis Photo: Getty Images

Cronulla have won the race for Penrith's representative forward and deposed captain Luke Lewis.
It's believed Lewis, who sought a release from the Panthers, has agreed to a four-year deal with the Sharks.
Wests Tigers, who were also vying for the signature of the back-rower, were informed of the decision this morning.
An official announcement is expected later today.
Advertisement
With a new coach Ivan Cleary rebuilding the Panthers, Lewis is the most high-profile casualty to date at the club. He was stripped of the club captaincy during the State of Origin period, before he asked for a release from the Panthers after the representative series ended.
His friendship with Sharks captain Paul Gallen, as well as his former Penrith teammate Wade Graham, now at Cronulla, no doubt played a role in his decision, as did his desire to live in the area.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...uryear-deal-20120720-22e02.html#ixzz218HkhwZd